Epic Fail ?

Pheasant 54

★★★ Legendary Member
KFGO is reporting that Epic Companies doors are closed with phone calls not returned. Looks like contractors are worried about being paid .

Obi-Wan

Founding Member
Founding Member
KFGO is reporting that Epic Companies doors are closed with phone calls not returned. Looks like contractors are worried about being paid .
the contractors are fucked.

https://www.investopedia.com/ask/answers/09/corporate-liquidation-unpaid-taxes-wages.asp

KEY TAKEAWAYS​

• If a company goes into liquidation, all of its assets are distributed to its creditors based on a pre-determined priority order.
  • Secured creditors are first in line, as their claims over assets are often secured by collateral and a contract.
  • Some assets may have multiple liens placed upon them; in these cases, the first lien has priority over the second lien.
  • Unsecured creditors are divided between preferred and non-preferred, as certain unclaimed creditors like employees and tax agencies are given priority.
  • Shareholders are often last in line to receive proceeds with preferred stock shareholders getting better treatment than common stock shareholders.

Pheasant 54

★★★ Legendary Member
I believe they are in Fargo, Minot and Bismarck for sure , I think its area 57 in NW Bismarck

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
I had them confused with Epic engineers, a huge engineering firm from Utah that has offices in ND.

Fester

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Yikes! Hopefully the people running the show have to empty their bank accounts to pay the debts.....

Obi-Wan

Founding Member
Founding Member
Yikes! Hopefully the people running the show have to empty their bank accounts to pay the debts.....
If they were building for investors there most likely was a bond required so there might be some hope for the subcontractors there.

Ericb

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'm pretty sure they own and Manage several buildings like Area 57. I'm sure someone will be looking to pick those up at a discount.

shorthairsrus

Founding Member
Founding Member
The investor risks the investment. The investment management company takes its cut up front. City as an investor is wherr i have an issue

Fester

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Are contractors that did work considered investors? That's where my concern lies. People that did work that are due money. Investors take the risk of losing money.

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 334
  • This month: 230
  • This month: 193
  • This month: 146
  • This month: 111
  • This month: 97
  • This month: 97
  • This month: 80