Epstein....

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
For such a 'good man' and totally innocent to the world, you sure are hellbent to find every excuse.

Here's quotes from trump-
Before-
Trump said: "I've known Jeff for 15 years. Terrific guy.

"He's a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do

After-
Trump told reporters in the White House in 2019 soon after Epstein was taken into custody in New York. "I was not a fan of his, that I can tell you."
I have met and hung around tons of people, being a life long salesman one meets hundreds of people, and sometimes the guy you think kicks ass after time you realize he is a shit bag. Nothing odd about any of this scenario.
Guys I liked over the years, then come to find out they run around on their wives, or steal from the company, etc.

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
People who have an opinion about trump and his interactions with Epstein are the same group who haven't done any type of investigation into the life of Jeff and who he was before he became a sex traffickor. That's why I don't respond to those same people (trolls) because they are uneducated ignorant blowhards on most subjects dealing with life events.

Because they want it to be so true, the tds they are inflicted with won't let them see the bigger picture of the lives of 2 busnines men who socially interacted with each other in the same crowds going back 40 years.

2024 is the year of reckoning people. Society is at a tipping point and people are sick and tired of being sick and tired. Going after our most precious resource the children of our future is unacceptable in a civilized society and trump has shown through his actions as the president of the free world, that he made it one of his top priorities that he was going to do whatever he could because he was a father and a grandfather who helped produce children who produced children who are functioning members of society. That's trump legacy he was a man who went after people like Jeffrey epstein, stop feeding the trolls who only want to stay ignorant and post hate they know are lies.

Freedom

★★ Legendary Member
I'll be surprised if Trump isn't on the list. There's been plenty of speculation as to who is on the list. Clinton, Prince Andrew, and Trump are almost always mentioned. If he is, the loyal cult will dismiss it as a witch hunt.

watson

Founding Member
Founding Member
I have met and hung around tons of people, being a life long salesman one meets hundreds of people, and sometimes the guy you think kicks ass after time you realize he is a shit bag. Nothing odd about any of this scenario.
Guys I liked over the years, then come to find out they run around on their wives, or steal from the company, etc.
Any of the guys you thought were good guys ever end up running a child sex trafficking ring? Defend trump and defend trump but others are automatically guilty just because of their name. Flunker talks big about not responding to anyone not educated enough, meanwhile he is simply to fucking stupid to open his eyes and take off the orange blinders. You honest to God have your head so far up his ass that you could never see any wrong doing even if trump were to dry fuck you just for being an idiot

Average_NDA_Member

Hmm well I believe that the libs on the list are 100% fact and the republicans on the list are a big ole lie ain’t no way my side done nothin wrong

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Any of the guys you thought were good guys ever end up running a child sex trafficking ring? Defend trump and defend trump but others are automatically guilty just because of their name. Flunker talks big about not responding to anyone not educated enough, meanwhile he is simply to fucking stupid to open his eyes and take off the orange blinders. You honest to God have your head so far up his ass that you could never see any wrong doing even if trump were to dry fuck you just for being an idiot
I am not defending shit, if Trump is part of this rape shit, I hope he burns in hell. I am just stating I can years ago, possibly have liked you as a fella, maybe even been a friend, and now think you are a dipshit liberal hack, that is lacking in comprehension ability, and thinks he is somehow above average intellect as he is a liberal "I am better than you" dolt... the dumbest of the bunch always thinks they are the smartest. Proof in point

Freedom

★★ Legendary Member
I think some may actually condemn Trump if he's on the list but I think lunk would enjoy his trump dry fuck. Wally probably would be there watching.

701FishSlayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Have none of you guys ever seen a pic of epstein and trump together before? Nothing new here.

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
I am not defending shit, if Trump is part of this rape shit, I hope he burns in hell. I am just stating I can years ago, possibly have liked you as a fella, maybe even been a friend, and now think you are a dipshit liberal hack, that is lacking in comprehension ability, and thinks he is somehow above average intellect as he is a liberal "I am better than you" dolt... the dumbest of the bunch always thinks they are the smartest. Proof in point
🤣 triggered Johnr, if trump was the man the left dreams he is then he wouldn't be the front runner of tbe gop. I tell you right now if someone can come up with the smoking gun to bring trump down I will be the very first to condemn trump. 24 the year of reckoning perhaps it may never happen but I man like myself who wholeheartedly believes he is supporting the ones who are looking for justice I have to believe in justice will come.

Ruttin

Founding Member
Founding Member
You know Trump wasn't part of the Epstein click...if he was the libtards would have been knee deep in it years ago. After all these allegations on Trump I've yet to see him behind bars....seems strange

Freedom

★★ Legendary Member
You know Trump wasn't part of the Epstein click...if he was the libtards would have been knee deep in it years ago. After all these allegations on Trump I've yet to see him behind bars....seems strange
Same could be said about the Clinton's, Obama, Pelosi, Biden, Menendez, ECT. They're all perverts and crooks its just wether or not you include trump. Personally I think Trump belongs in that trash heap with the rest of them

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Shhhh don't say that because they want it to be true so bad the left would celebrate in the streets if it was.

watson

Founding Member
Founding Member
You defended his actions in #42. And a typical response, "I am better than you", which makes zero sense since my post was about lunk claiming to be intellectually above us all

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 90
  • This month: 68
  • This month: 56
  • This month: 54
  • This month: 48
  • This month: 43
  • This month: 38
  • This month: 33
  • This month: 33