Equality

Nanky

Founding Member
Founding Member
If ND votes in Wrigley, it'll be a sad day. Talk about your slimy politicians. I sure hope ND doesn't just vote for him because he's got an R in front of his name. Hopefully someone better runs.

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
No kidding, been married most of my life, wasnt hard to be faithful and honor the vows I took in front of my wife, family, and God

Wild and Free

Founding Member
Founding Member
He is where he is now due to being appointed/picked in both cases, did nothing to earn his position with the people of this state.

jdinny

Founding Member
Founding Member
another political leader amid scandal.......does it seem that all politicians are amid scandal or does the public go looking to make controversy? or a little of both? just seems we cant have an elected official without these days........

it still cracks me up to see Kristen Baesler on the news doing PR stunts about bullying and shit........its like didn't you just throw a fkn yankee candle at your BF.......

Bed Wetter

Founding Member
Founding Member
No kidding, been married most of my life, wasnt hard to be faithful and honor the vows I took in front of my wife, family, and God
THIS^^^

At the risk of hurting some feelers:

Marriage rule #1: don't have sex with people you're not married to.

Once you cheat, you can never uncheat. I understand we all have faults and weaknesses, but all you had to do was not have sex with people other than your wife. But maybe that bar is too high.

I've never hit a guy, but this shit makes me want to hit a guy. Especially if they've got kids.

- - - Updated - - -

Let me ad: this is really really sad. Hope they all make it through.

Up Y'oars

Founding Member
Founding Member

Since when does a politician actually believe he/she will honor those vows taken in front of their spouse, judge, citizens???:;:deadhorse

- - - Updated - - -

another political leader amid scandal.......does it seem that all politicians are amid scandal or does the public go looking to make controversy? or a little of both? just seems we cant have an elected official without these days........

it still cracks me up to see Kristen Baesler on the news doing PR stunts about bullying and shit........its like didn't you just throw a fkn yankee candle at your BF.......

At least she cared enough to throw a Yankee Candle and not one of those cheap ones from Wally World!!:;:sorry

jdinny

Founding Member
Founding Member

nicely said juanr nicely said.

- - - Updated - - -

At least she cared enough to throw a Yankee Candle and not one of those cheap ones from Wally World!!:;:sorry[/QUOTE]

I still find it funny that she feels shes the victim of the whole deal...again not saying the dude is innocent I know neither of them nor the whole story but what we do know is she chucked a yankee candle at the dude...she obviously has anger issues herself.

gotta love the elected leaders.

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
we need to let them know he isn't wanted in the governors office.

deleted

Founding Member
Founding Member

Well said,
Within months of 30 years of honoring those vows myself!!!

Norske

Founding Member
Founding Member
When I read the newspaper article I thought the bloggers would have a field day with candidate "Wiggly." Not as good as NY's Weiner, but good enough for a blogger.

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
When I hear "Wiggly" I think where's "Piggly"

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 29
  • This month: 27
  • This month: 24
  • This month: 16
  • This month: 14