Everything is JUNK!

watson

Founding Member
Founding Member
Houses aren't built to last anymore, why should the appliances in them be any different

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
A lot of shit I saw being built during the Oil Rush when I installed things won't last 50yrs. I also installed in homes after the '11 flood which I'd consider damn near bomb proof. There's a difference in timber/nails and particle board/adhesive nail rectangle thingys. Minot is flush with modern shotgun shacks ready to be scoured by the next flood.

One of the few smart things I've done in life was knowing the extreme flood zone and refusing to buy within it. The riprap along the Souris and the flats above it was my first clue. The boy and I contemplated fishing in the "yards" across the highway. We decided against it out of respect. There was one house high enough to be an island for a couple weeks. I don't think they even lost power. Must've been quite the thrill to watch the yard turn into a lake...

Here's the deal with "Serve Pro": It's one foreman in constant movement; dealing with the Sausage Effect; interrupting cigarette breaks and demanding work in your home. The profanity and Ebonics probably still echo throughout Minot.

FWIW: I still use have a couple USA stamped rods and one Quantum reel from the early '90s still giving great service.

Last edited:

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
The engineers design is crap most of the time. My wife buys this crap then I have to put it together and try not to break it.

Oh and zippers. I hate plastic zippers they're complete junk!

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 197
  • This month: 161
  • This month: 148
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 122
  • This month: 96
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 88