Fall is in the air!

Hunter58301

First this year

Attachments

Spar.jpg

wslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Nice to see, timeframe is not in your favor but never know !

snow2

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Even with ourbalmy weather,birds are migrating,sandhills gone in my area,they took the colts and boogied two weeks ago,night hawks last week,100's bobbing and weaving at sundown heading south,coot showing up over night,hummingbirds pit stopping already,low humidity and dew pts,great time of year. Oh,no bugs.

snow2

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Just the thought of doing magic mushrooms scares the pants off me.
Try em guy you might end up running around the neighborhood pantsless....lol

My apologies bad visual i know.

Last edited:

Tinesdown

Established Member
Try em guy you might end up running around the neighborhood pantsless....lol

My apologies bad visual i know.
Yeah saw a cool bird not sure what it was brown colered jay? Or wood pecker coolest bird iv seen in a while. Havebthrown out wheat grain an the birds flock to it alot of black birds an sparrows mornings are best to see them. They are very skidish at best even move by the window an they fly.

Trip McNeely

Founding Member
Founding Member
Even with ourbalmy weather,birds are migrating,sandhills gone in my area,they took the colts and boogied two weeks ago,night hawks last week,100's bobbing and weaving at sundown heading south,coot showing up over night,hummingbirds pit stopping already,low humidity and dew pts,great time of year. Oh,no bugs.
Not even a hint of fall out west yet. 87 today and humid as hell. Skeeters still out in full force. Ready for hoody weather. Fester is right…. Seems to me whenever we don’t get a nice September cool down we get slammed like a ton of bricks head first into winter in October. You must be pretty far north, we were in northern mn a week or so ago and there were quite a few cranes that way yet. Couple solid feeds of canadas and some duck feeds even a sconi would get a Woody over. Wondering why I hunt here anymore with all the mn and sconis when I should just head east to hunt. 5 days and not a single spread out after the geese.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 214
  • This month: 143
  • This month: 119
  • This month: 68
  • This month: 67
  • This month: 66
  • This month: 65
  • This month: 61
  • This month: 55