Air fryer

grumster

★★★★ Legendary Member
Steak isn't to bad coming out of an air fryer but then again it's steak..

I'd need to ask the wife what she uses hers for.

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
I do Langdon locker sausage or any link sausage
All types of marinaded chicken parts
Hamburgers
Never did a steak though perhaps there are good recipes for that to.

flyfisher

Founding Member
Founding Member
https://www.dailyherald.com/20240215/food/the-best-grilled-cheese-is-made-in-your-air-fryer/
I may have to check this one out because I love grilled cheese especially when I get some rez cheese. Yummy 😋
What other foods do you guys like to make in your air fryer?
Hey Lunk, is that rez cheese the same as it was in the 80's, kinda dry or is it more similar ro Velveeta? We make Lumpia and cheesy garlic toast in our air fryer. Those things are amazing one you get used to them.

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Hey Lunk, is that rez cheese the same as it was in the 80's, kinda dry or is it more similar ro Velveeta? We make Lumpia and cheesy garlic toast in our air fryer. Those things are amazing one you get used to them.
Rez cheese is American commodity cheese and its the best cheese in the world. One time I sold- traded 2 horse blankets and a spare space heater that was missing a knob for a 10 pound block of the Golden yummyness
If you don't believe me ask @Rowdie he knows all about the wonders of the creaminess of the rez cheese.

Last edited:

flyfisher

Founding Member
Founding Member
Rez cheese is American commodity cheese and its the best cheese in the world. One time I sold- traded 2 horse blankets and a spare space heater that was missing a knob for a 10 pound block of the Golden yummyness
If you don't believe me ask @Rowdie he knows all about the wonders of the creaminess of the rez cheese.
So it must be more like Velveeta. Think they give that stuff away off commodity truck in Mandan. Used to love the old dryer cheese in the 8o's. Lactose intolerant and that stuff didn't bother me. Wife would tell you I dated her in the 80's just for the commodity cheese.

tikkalover

Founding Member
Founding Member
Chicken chunks, chicken stripes, tater tots, bite sized corn dogs.

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
I cook all my precooked foods on the presto pizza machine because it's much faster then the air fryer. The raw food gets the air fryer since I can control the temp better

CatDaddy

Founding Member
Founding Member
Air fryer is our go-to for leftover fried fish. Almost as good as when it first came out of the oil....

Otherwise fries, leftover pizza, panko shrimp from Costco, meatballs, asparagus, and various other "cook in the oven" type processed foods.

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Marinated chicken parts is absolutely the bomb in the air fryer same as Langdon locker breakfast sausage. Both are super crispy without being dried out.

Skeeter

Founding Member
Founding Member
I use my air fryer for everything. It’s quick when I get home from work at 8pm and have to leave at 5 am again. Porkchops, steak, burgers, any type of fried food. Never been disappointed yet.

gillraker

chicken strips. corn dogs, egg rolls, fries, onion rings, cheese curds, taquitos, most any leftovers.. I don't do any raw foods tho..

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
used to buy spicy chicken wings for the air cooked, they were good until i bit into a rotten tasting one. I haven't eaten a chicken wing in 3 years.

Pheasant 54

★★★ Legendary Member
We love ours for onion rings, chicken wings, costco chicken nuggets, french fries, panko shrimp, left over pizza . Tried it on left over steak and it seemed to have a taste I really didnt really like so I smothered it in A-1 .

Lycanthrope

Founding Member
Founding Member
Last edited:

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 190
  • This month: 153
  • This month: 142
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 113