Fall is in the air!

snow2

★★★★★ Legendary Member
When I left colorado two weeks ago we had snow above treeline elk were on the move to the valley bugling like crazy,moose were moving to lower elevation as well passing by the house along our creek,one bull was played out chasing the misses and decided to take a nap just off our deck

Last edited:

snow2

★★★★★ Legendary Member
1000000628.jpg

Fester

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Not even a hint of fall out west yet. 87 today and humid as hell. Skeeters still out in full force. Ready for hoody weather. Fester is right…. Seems to me whenever we don’t get a nice September cool down we get slammed like a ton of bricks head first into winter in October. You must be pretty far north, we were in northern mn a week or so ago and there were quite a few cranes that way yet. Couple solid feeds of canadas and some duck feeds even a sconi would get a Woody over. Wondering why I hunt here anymore with all the mn and sconis when I should just head east to hunt. 5 days and not a single spread out after the geese.
Was in medora the other day. Trees are changing color..Definitely depressing.

1lessdog

★★★★★ Legendary Member
When I left colorado two weeks ago we had snow above treeline elk were on the move to the valley bugling like crazy,moose were moving to lower elevation as well passing by the house along our creek,one bull was played out a decided to take a knapp just off our deck
Its not knapp, it's nap. Knapp as in Tom Knapp.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 226
  • This month: 143
  • This month: 121
  • This month: 69
  • This month: 68
  • This month: 67
  • This month: 66
  • This month: 65
  • This month: 55