Fantasy Football

Flinger

Founding Member
Founding Member
So do I get the Sacko trophy? Haha. Kinda hurt being in mts n hunting. But in all honestly, I pay less and less attention to football every year because of timing. Fantasy hockey teams are kicking butt though. Drafting Nelson and Lacy didn't help though.

Up Y'oars

Founding Member
Founding Member
I was 4-0 to start the year and then it went downhill from there. Rogers/Cobb was the ticket after Jordy went down, and then the Packers started having problems reaching the end zone. Then, I dropped Eifert after a couple down weeks only because I suspected Julius Thomas was going hit it hot. Yes injury, injury, after injury. Never could regain the momentum.

Oh well...

Cameltoe Commando

DirtyMike

Founding Member
Founding Member
I was 4-0 to start the year and then it went downhill from there. Rogers/Cobb was the ticket after Jordy went down, and then the Packers started having problems reaching the end zone. Then, I dropped Eifert after a couple down weeks only because I suspected Julius Thomas was going hit it hot. Yes injury, injury, after injury. Never could regain the momentum.

Oh well...

Cameltoe Commando

thanks for eifert

DirtyMike

Founding Member
Founding Member
Well fellas, it was a good season. I can put another check mark in the 2nd place column. Can't tell you how many times I've lit it up in the regular season and fallen flat on my face in the playoffs.

Final standings for NDA Fantasy Football:

1. PeltSnaggers
2. DirtyMike
3. Arrowdem

Me and arrowdem took our respective leagues. Cant wait til next year!

I will distribute winnings as soon as I get one thing clarified. Arrowdem, I can transfer funds via paypal if you'd like.

Last edited:

arrowdem

Founding Member
Founding Member
Well fellas, it was a good season. I can put another check mark in the 2nd place column. Can't tell you how many times I've lit it up in the regular season and fallen flat on my face in the playoffs.

Final standings for NDA Fantasy Football:

1. PeltSnaggers (I can't find where you settled up on money for this year, pm me so we can get it figured out)
2. DirtyMike
3. Arrowdem

Me and arrowdem took our respective leagues. Cant wait til next year!

I will distribute winnings as soon as I get one thing clarified. Arrowdem, I can transfer funds via paypal if you'd like.

pay pal works for me

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 110
  • This month: 103
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 82
  • This month: 74
  • This month: 69