Fargo cops..

Freedom

★★ Legendary Member
You gotta admit, this is funny.
IMG_3874.jpeg
If he thought that would get him media attention he would've went that route. The entire thing is humorous. People think he's taking a stand, personally I think he's taking advantage of angry people to make money.

camper

Founding Member
Founding Member
If he thought that would get him media attention he would've went that route. The entire thing is humorous. People think he's taking a stand, personally I think he's taking advantage of angry people to make money.
All hat, no cowboy.

watson

Founding Member
Founding Member
Never heard the song, don't plan to listen to it, country singers today aren't worth changing the station to. All I heard about the video was that several of the images in it didn't even happen in the usa

snow

Founding Member
Founding Member
My serious question. Why was this posted under Fargo cops??? Completely off the rails.
Should of had its own thread.
Lol,zog...things go sideways now and then with this crew...gotta admit this dude"s video sure brought out the creepy crawlers...oh the libtards are butt hurt...

camper

Founding Member
Founding Member
Lol,zog...things go sideways now and then with this crew...gotta admit this dude"s video sure brought out the creepy crawlers...oh the libtards are butt hurt...
Thanks to you and rut, typical blame others. Lol.

snow

Founding Member
Founding Member
Lol....see zog,creepy crawler himself,has nothing to add ever relating to outdoors, just a libtard troll on a outdoor site

PrairieGhost

Founding Member
Founding Member
Never heard the song, don't plan to listen to it, country singers today aren't worth changing the station to. All I heard about the video was that several of the images in it didn't even happen in the usa
Why comment if you have not heard it, and don't have the nerve to listen in the future. Are you in fear that you may like it?

Don't listen to conservatives, ok. You do fall for the liberal bs. I have a novel thought, think for yourself.

Sum1

Founding Member
Founding Member
The sad part about Jason Aldeans song is if this did happen in a small town the and the people of that town tried to protect themselves against rioters the police would arrest the small town inhabitants trying to protect buisnesses.

db-2

★★★★★ Legendary Member
camper:
to a select few maybe but then that group's selection is a hard one to want to get into. Only a few seem to qualify for it. db

watson

Founding Member
Founding Member

Rut2much

Founding Member
Founding Member
Sorry for triggering you and hurting your feelers...a "safe space" this site is not. I will give you credit for sticking around in the 2%'er cheap seats around here though. Carry on camp.

camper

Founding Member
Founding Member

camper

Founding Member
Founding Member
Sorry for triggering you and hurting your feelers...a "safe space" this site is not. I will give you credit for sticking around in the 2%'er cheap seats around here though. Carry on camp.
One question, why would you put a Jason Aldean video on a thread about a Fargo policeman being shot? Not too bright. And me being triggered, haha. I think all your buddies who took offense at the pretty gown he was wearing are the triggered ones.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 28
  • This month: 24
  • This month: 17
  • This month: 15
  • This month: 12
  • This month: 11
  • This month: 11
  • This month: 10
  • This month: 8