Meth much? One more reason to carry.

Bed Wetter

Founding Member
Founding Member
Always carry and have plenty of ammo.

Short story: dude is on a killing rampage in OK, they don't know where he is. Killed 2 cops, was shot by cops, killed aunt and uncle and tried to behead them. Stole a couple vehicles and is on the run and armed with an AK. He posted videos on Facebook. No question this dude is on meth.

https://youtu.be/S4jXdP4veyI

- - - Updated - - -

Oklahoma Michael Vance manhunt continues after attempted decapitations, violent rampage - CBS News

10:31 AM EDT
Crimesider

By Crimesider Staff / AP

Murder suspect on the run taunts Oklahoma cops with live videos
OKLAHOMA CITY -- Authorities have been hunting for more than 24 hours for an Oklahoma man they say posted live videos to social media while running from police during a violent rampage that included shooting two police officers, armed car thefts and killing his aunt and uncle, apparently attempting to cut off their heads.

Michael Dale Vance Jr., a 38-year-old man from Chandler, Oklahoma, is wanted on multiple charges, including two counts of first-degree murder. Police say he was last seen early Monday about 30 miles from the Texas border in western Oklahoma - 165 miles away from where the manhunt began Sunday night in Wellston.

The two police officers were shot and wounded as they responded to shots fired Sunday evening in Wellston, about 35 miles northeast of Oklahoma City. The Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office said one person was arrested, but Vance fled in a patrol vehicle.

Vance is suspected of later shooting a woman and stealing her vehicle at a mobile home park near Wellston, then driving about 8 miles to the mobile home of his aunt and uncle in Luther and killing them, Oklahoma County Sheriff’s Office spokesman Mark Opgrande said.

Ronald Everett Wilkson, 55, had been shot and had stab wounds to his neck “consistent with an attempt to sever his head,” Oklahoma County Sheriff’s Deputy Michael Belanger wrote in an arrest affidavit. Valerie Kay Wilkson, 54, had similar neck wounds along with defensive wounds on her arms, the affidavit stated.

Investigators found a large knife covered in blood inside the home, along with a blood-stained shirt and two shell casings from a round typically fired from an AK-47-style assault rifle.

Opgrande said authorities also believe Vance filmed two Facebook Live videos documenting his run from police before going to the Wilksons’ home.

In one video, a man wearing a backward baseball cap and a shirt that appears to be covered in blood says he’s about to steal another vehicle and that it’s “gonna be intense.” In another, which seems to be filmed inside a second vehicle, the same man says: “Letting y’all know, look, this is real,” before panning to a long gun on the passenger seat.

He said: “If you want to know what’s up next, stay tuned to your local news.”

Vance also is suspected of shooting a man in the leg in an attempted carjacking early Monday at a convenience store in Sayre, about 30 miles from the Texas border. Sayre Police Chief Ronnie Harrold said the man identified Vance as the man who shot him.

The arrest warrant for Vance also includes charges of an unauthorized use of a motor vehicle and possession of a firearm after former conviction of a felony. Court records show Vance faces felony charges of child sexual abuse in Lincoln County, and has a court hearing Nov. 7.

The Oklahoma Highway Patrol said Vance is believed to be driving a silver 2007 Mitsubishi Eclipse with an Oklahoma license plate of 943LQQ. Vance is described as Native American, standing 5 feet 11 inches tall and weighing 212 pounds.

fnznfwl

Founding Member
Founding Member
I assume you're being sarcastic. I hope so at least.

Is it just me, or in the video, is he sitting on the wrong side of the vehicle?

selfie videos mirror the image

- - - Updated - - -

legalize drugs - stop the violence

Yeah if he was high on weed he'd still be in his living room watching COPS re-runs and eating cheetos

arrowdem

Founding Member
Founding Member
holy mother of God live streaming facebook on the run killer... facebook needs to step in and shut that shit down, give the cops his location and then stone the mother fkr

fnznfwl

Founding Member
Founding Member
holy mother of God live streaming facebook on the run killer... facebook needs to step in and shut that shit down, give the cops his location and then stone the mother fkr

You think the cops arent using FB to their advantage on this? I can guarantee you that they are all over the inside of FB on this one.

Keep letting him think he's live feeding. only gives them more clues as to his locale

Last edited:

snow

Founding Member
Founding Member
Loser,what a POS...Maybe he's heading to the pipeline protest to get things fired up.;:;popcorn

Enslow

Founding Member
Founding Member
He didn't look like he was on meth. That is one dangerous man who is way too calm for the scenario.

Bed Wetter

Founding Member
Founding Member
He didn't look like he was on meth. That is one dangerous man who is way too calm for the scenario.

After having been shot he's acting relatively unfazed. Adrenaline will take you so far, but he's too well composed as he narrates and drives, not even close to being in shock. I don't know, I could be wrong.

Ericb

Founding Member
Founding Member
I wouldnt say hes thinking straight, but id guess this is more of a example of how messed up people can be as opposed to how messed up they can get. His ramblings sound like family messed with him when he got out of prison.

Wild and Free

Founding Member
Founding Member
After having been shot he's acting relatively unfazed. Adrenaline will take you so far, but he's too well composed as he narrates and drives, not even close to being in shock. I don't know, I could be wrong.

Maybe they just winged his pinky toe or something. I did not see anything in the story of him being shot.:confused:

snow

Founding Member
Founding Member
Well I see the cops survived,just wounded,sad deal this pos is back out on the streets.

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
Ain't no meth going to protect him from Baby and a Fusion.

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Maybe his aunt and uncle didn't antidapl, and the freakness was @BLM'RS justified

nxtgeneration

Founding Member
Founding Member
Sounds like they got in a fire fight with him last night. One officer was wounded but it was not life threatening. This ass-clown did not make it out of the gun battle.

Retired Educator

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Sounds like they got in a fire fight with him last night. One officer was wounded but it was not life threatening. This ass-clown did not make it out of the gun battle.

Correct. Was on the news they got him either last night or early this morning. Someone reported a person of interest camping on his property. Police checked on the report and a fire-fight began with the killer not surviving. That's good news for me as there will be no trial and expense. Thanks to all who hunted for him as well as the property owner who was willing to turn him in.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 190
  • This month: 153
  • This month: 142
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 113
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 88
  • This month: 84