Fargo cops..

snow

Founding Member
Founding Member
Shot,reading an update this morning, fbi investigating possible terror attack? Any truth?

Statement states vehicle accident police were responding to was a possible setup,female was also wounded in this ambush...

curious what you local folks know.

snow

Founding Member
Founding Member
Update tonight,m fer had 1800 rounds of ammo,multiple weapons including hand grenade

Thanx biden...FJB not sure if he was a camel jockey or somali? Zero disclosure thus far,certainly not a Norwegian....

ELLS

Founding Member
Founding Member
Update tonight,m fer had 1800 rounds of ammo,multiple weapons including hand grenade

Thanx biden...FJB not sure if he was a camel jockey or somali? Zero disclosure thus far,certainly not a Norwegian....
IMG_0927.jpeg

IMG_0929.jpeg

camper

Founding Member
Founding Member

It’s so hard now days to figure out whose fault these shootings are. The gun, Biden, or the retard doing the shooting. I’m glad that snow figured it out.

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
Camper If I would say these people are here because of the alliance between liberal administration's and Lutheran Social Services. However dont blame all Lutherans. This falls on the ELCA which is more satanic than Christian.

I wonder what is included in the vetting process to migrate to USA ?

I looked at LSS, Lutheran immigration and refugee service and Episcopal migration ministries. Nothing but success stories and please donate links , and alphabet support.

There should be laws and protocols in place for these organizations that are recruiting people. A few at minimum off the top of my head would be required to read and write and speak English, be required to pass a drivers test , be required to get employed within a reasonable amount of time , required to file and pay income tax.

For LSS and others , they should be required to follow up and have on file , a record for EVERY individual they help migrate to US and thier background report forwarded to state LEO .

I almost forgot, have a set-aside deportation fund for the ones who don't adapt to the USA lifestyle and don't pay income tax or end up in trouble.

Last edited:

PrairieGhost

Founding Member
Founding Member
Last edited:

watson

Founding Member
Founding Member

Barakat, a Syrian national, came to the United States on an asylum request in 2012, and became a citizen in 2019.

Freedom

★★ Legendary Member
Screenshot_20230721-130457.png

Doesn't look like he fit the mental picture most here seem to have.

snow

Founding Member
Founding Member
Thanx for the updated
,Syrian, Iranian, somali....does it really matter? They hate our country,further know your enemy, suggest reading the Koran...eye opening the hate towards infidels iffin you can find one,Stockholm sweden is hosting a burn the koran event,bet thats a shit show....

Last edited:

Rut2much

Founding Member
Founding Member
Open the flood gates/borders to these pieces of chit whom hate everything about this country, great idea! Anything to buy a vote libbys..smfh.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 29
  • This month: 25
  • This month: 20
  • This month: 15
  • This month: 12
  • This month: 11
  • This month: 10