Favorite late season hunting pant

Taylorman55

Founding Member
Founding Member
Whatever you say mike. Not sure what your definition of triggered is nor do i care. Gets pretty dissapointing when a guy cant even give an opinion or different perspective on something without being blasted by some of the regulars. Seems if a perspective isnt in the majority of the outspoken ones on here then one of the “super duper legendary awesomesauce” members calls that person millenial, stupid, triggered, redneck, not good enough, dumb, idiot. Apparently if you bring a different perspective you arent welcome here. Same website, different name. Ill let you guys get back to your cirlcle session. Where everybody always agrees or else you are stupid. Lol sorry i plugged your internet, but you fairies were getting a tad boring lately.

Please quit talking. I'm trying to finish here, but with all of this bitching I'm having trouble concentrating on task here. K thanks

shorthairsrus

Founding Member
Founding Member
Wow -- sounds like this got interesting. Trip you know by now how some of these questions get answered on here. If you dont have the best like the rest your missing out.

Anyway to the question that was asked: ND -- I dont buy special pants for hunting in ND -- i wear my upland game pants - the wranglers or wall or whatever brand with the nylon fronts to them. I do all my hunting walking -- they are cheap, snow cakes to them around the leg but the nylon repels the water. I will put on a lightweight poly underwear to keep warm if needed (rarely). If i was heading to the mountains then the sitkas would be warranted. Most hunters that i see in ND could get by in shorts --- they run the heater in the truck and have the window down glassing my ass as i walk through the Sh!t I could count on one hand last year in the badlands how many hunters i seen outside of a truck during deer season. Roadies they are on the increase.

DirtyMike

Founding Member
Founding Member
you guys are forgetting about london undergrounds and joop. Throw in your Bush/third eye blind/matchbox 20 CD and let your 12 in JL Audio subs do the work.

Fly Carpin

Founding Member
Founding Member
you guys are forgetting about london undergrounds and joop. Throw in your Bush/third eye blind/matchbox 20 CD and let your 12 in JL Audio subs do the work.

The classlessness of you coal country kids never ceases to amaze

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member

Rockford fosgate all the way and joop in the little purple bottle my cds were straight up of gangster rap. Warren g, snoop , wu tang clan

Last edited:

MarbleEyez

Founding Member
Founding Member

Push, Jumper & Glycerin never sounded so good!! Thump so hard your rear-view falls off.....

BDub

Founding Member
Founding Member
Wow -- sounds like this got interesting. Trip you know by now how some of these questions get answered on here. If you dont have the best like the rest your missing out.

Anyway to the question that was asked: ND -- I dont buy special pants for hunting in ND -- i wear my upland game pants - the wranglers or wall or whatever brand with the nylon fronts to them. I do all my hunting walking -- they are cheap, snow cakes to them around the leg but the nylon repels the water. I will put on a lightweight poly underwear to keep warm if needed (rarely). If i was heading to the mountains then the sitkas would be warranted. Most hunters that i see in ND could get by in shorts --- they run the heater in the truck and have the window down glassing my ass as i walk through the Sh!t I could count on one hand last year in the badlands how many hunters i seen outside of a truck during deer season. Roadies they are on the increase.

I wear the same type of pants and cheap long johns. Keeps me warm and dry. The nylon layer is great in the brush. Plus well under $100.

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
I successfully identified one out of the 25 musical groups spewed carelessly onto the NDA website in recent hours.

At least I think they were groups - maybe they aren't. And joop? What the hell?

- - - Updated - - -

I refuse to google Joop. I suspect a Rick Rail joke being played on me if I do.

Captain Ahab

Founding Member
Founding Member
I’m thinking you were headbanging to Tony Orlando and Dawn while you splashed on the English Leather?

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
I’m thinking you were headbanging to Tony Orlando and Dawn while you splashed on the English Leather?

Hardly!

p06cplz3.jpg

375x500.38206.jpg

3Roosters

Founding Member
Founding Member
After 5 pages of comments on hunting pants, I figured this is a good time to hijack the thread! haha Older music it is.haha
The wife had a rummage sale earlier this summer and had some CD's on the rummage sale. As I was looking through them to see if there were any that I just couldn't part with..haha..and came across Bob Seger's greatest hits CD.. MY GOD is that CD awesome!! I forgot how many good songs he did. That CD didn't go on the rummage sale!! I listen to it often in the truck now. The instrumentals(keyboards in particular) in the song FIRE INSIDE are awesome!! youtube the song and you will see the video isn't bad either. haha

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 190
  • This month: 153
  • This month: 142
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 113
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 88
  • This month: 84