Fishing

BRK

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Hit pipestem today. After the second move I busted my electrical drill adapter on the ice auger. Had to run to town to fix and hope to hit the ice tomorrow. J-Town reservoir had a bunch of open water yet. A few people fishing there though.
Curious where you saw open water? I was in the area of pelican point on Monday and everything was locked up solid - 11" of ice and Pipestem had all the open water.

7mmMag

Founding Member
Founding Member
IMG_5908.jpeg

wslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Curious where you saw open water? I was in the area of pelican point on Monday and everything was locked up solid - 11" of ice and Pipestem had all the open water.
Not exactly sure where it was by Pelican but a guy had house up there last week and ice opened up very close to his house, lot of water coming up. Pulled it off. Agree, Pipestem is the mess

BRK

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Not exactly sure where it was by Pelican but a guy had house up there last week and ice opened up very close to his house, lot of water coming up. Pulled it off. Agree, Pipestem is the mess
I did see that house. It was out there for about 10 days, or at least that’s when I first saw it. It’s been an odd start to the winter. No doubt.

Auggie

Founding Member
Founding Member
1000002273.png

Somewhere around here was open this morning.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 197
  • This month: 162
  • This month: 149
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 122
  • This month: 102
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 88