Flood Watch 2023

Allen

Founding Member
Founding Member

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
What the hell went on up in Minot this winter???

I think there must have been some technical problems with those numbers, If I remember right there was between 2 and 3 feet of frost 2 days ago and today at the same site temps are above freezing, I don't think It's even possible for frost thaw that fast .

Josh Havelka

Founding Member
Founding Member
river.jpeg

Yep Knife got high last night at our place. This morning it had gone down some.

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
Our snow is probably 75% gone on the prairie and half or better gone in the hills and hardly any run off. It's been the perfect that here . Is there a map that formulates evaporation ? Had to be high with high winds and mid 40s .

Duckslayer100

Founding Member
Founding Member
Seems to be doing exactly what we thought around here: Soaking into the ground. Very dry fall combined with an early snow that stayed all winter really insulated the soil. It's fascinating to see how dry the ground is even a foot or so away from a melting snowpile in my backyard.

LBrandt

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Float stuck on sump pump last night and got about 6 in of water in basement. Know what I will be doing for the next 2 weeks. Not Happy to say the least. New pump installed after I used my old backup to get water out. New cast iron pump and wet dry vac set me back about 400 and now the clean up begins and I dont do stairs well. LB

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
Float stuck on sump pump last night and got about 6 in of water in basement. Know what I will be doing for the next 2 weeks. Not Happy to say the least. New pump installed after I used my old backup to get water out. New cast iron pump and wet dry vac set me back about 400 and now the clean up begins and I dont do stairs well. LB
SOB!!

Zogman

Founding Member
Founding Member
Sorry, Buddy! My wife says this kind of adversity helps us old guys stay young. I am not buying it.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 110
  • This month: 103
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 82
  • This month: 81
  • This month: 80
  • This month: 74
  • This month: 69
  • This month: 67