• social media style

Votes: 8 9.5%
  • current forum style

Votes: 76 90.5%

• Total voters

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
I have a dislike for the FB format , I can see/read something on FB and within 5 minutes I can't find it back. Gone forever.

Twitch

Founding Member
Founding Member
I have a dislike for the FB format , I can see/read something on FB and within 5 minutes I can't find it back. Gone forever.

That is super annoying. But by God if it’s something you couldn’t care less about it’s on your feed 26 times

sl1000794

Founding Member
Founding Member
I"d like to see a format where you can reply to a specific comment rather than all the quote boxes.

You can do a "Reply With Quote" and when you put in your reply just delete everything in the "Quote" that doesn't deal with what you are replying to. Did I make sense here???

Iwhackwheat

Founding Member
Founding Member
So, if we wanted to argue about this for 50+ posts, wouldn’t it be a better format to have it all under my original comment? Then people would have the option of skipping over our argument and move on to the rest of the content.

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
So, if we wanted to argue about this for 50+ posts, wouldn’t it be a better format to have it all under my original comment? Then people would have the option of skipping over our argument and move on to the rest of the content.

I like to think of it more as a debate VS an argument. Some days you whack the wheat and some days the wheat whacks you but there is usually some good information to take away from a good whacking no matter if you are watching the whacking or getting whacked or doing the whacking .

Vollmers

★★★★★ Legendary Member
A decent "mobile version" or APP would be cool. The only time I check NDA is on my work computer at lunch time. If there was a mobile version id be on a lot more. Just my .02

BrokenBackJack

Founding Member
Founding Member
I am old and old school. I prefer it left as it is. This is what it is and us old timers don't do change very well.

WormWiggler

Founding Member
Founding Member
on FB I see something then it is gone and likely not seen again... magic, I don't know... Would not like to see that situation here, but to be honest I don't have a clue, do what you need to do and we will catch up or die...

Fly Carpin

Founding Member
Founding Member
Unless your regulars are a bunch of jackwagons. When I was younger, Borrowed Bucks was the hot spot for nightlife in Bismarck. Now my wife’s parents go there to play bingo and drink beer with their friends.

Saying Bucks was a "hot spot" says a lot about your preferences

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 197
  • This month: 160
  • This month: 148
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 119
  • This month: 95
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93