Freeze zone!

KDM

Founding Member
Founding Member
I was hoping for an easy winter for the critters. This doesn't quite count as easy in my book. Ice storm and now minus 40 wind chills for days. The critters are spending that energy currency that was built up by nice weather in December real fast now. At least the corn and alfalfa bales are ready in the back yard. The critters just need to find it.

wslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
I was hoping for an easy winter for the critters. This doesn't quite count as easy in my book. Ice storm and now minus 40 wind chills for days. The critters are spending that energy currency that was built up by nice weather in December real fast now. At least the corn and alfalfa bales are ready in the back yard. The critters just need to find it.
Yea, from one extreme to the next.

wslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Well found the limits of the buckles on the straps on the otter. Snap two buckles but still standing got some bungee cords back ups. I’m stupid for even being out here.
Hang in there Kurt, less competition probably as time goes by.

Auggie

Founding Member
Founding Member
1000002323.png

LBrandt

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Last year at this time I was feeding a crap load of pheasants. None have showed up yet. LB

WormWiggler

Founding Member
Founding Member
If ya'll would keep that cold up there, that would be great, thanks. :LOL:

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
At least the fires in Canada went out.....I think

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
At least you don't have to shovel cold or wind.

wslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Made it through the day worst part is I need to go get the shack tomorrow 45 mph winds on Monday. I will say the otter hub performed great today. I fished in a hoody with a big buddy going. If it’s ever like this again I will just stay home lesson learned.
You saved your place in the tournament for next yr Kurt. Great accomplishment. . . ...rockon...

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
I think 13 pounds won I know 10 pounds was good for seventh my buddies got that. Another year and I won nothing in the drawing did get a couple rods for finishing in one of the eleventh places I was to busy bs to hear what place we got with 1.39 pounds haha. I didn’t see any real big fish caught.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 116
  • This month: 91
  • This month: 64
  • This month: 54
  • This month: 48
  • This month: 46
  • This month: 42