Game & Fish Numbers

gst

Banned
Founding Member
Founding Member
i love how you take petty shots at people and then go "who me?" when someone calls it. Its awesome. dont stop.

- - - Updated - - -

jeezus H. You can google just about anything and i would guess beings how you blaze quite the trail on here i can only imagine you blow up facebook feeds like the god damn ho chi minh trail.

Ummm okay then...........It is a means of entertainment, especially on rainy days after I spent the last three working 650 calves and am putting off going hopping in the pay loader to clean shit out of cattle sheds, but hey thanks for taking the time to comment on it.

Stan's Dad

★★★★★ Legendary Member
1324238399618_4205971.png

- - - Updated - - -

1. Someone posts something gst doesnt like/agree with
2. gst rants - fritz hops on the pile
3. people get tired and end up poking the proverbial bear (shots fired)
4. gst and fritz then talk about all the work they do and how much habitat they have to deflect

rinse and repeat. Someone tell me im off point here.

- - - Updated - - -

i should add that prairieghost (plainsman?) just adds fuel to the clown car. I bet he doesnt get to hunt much private land lol.

gst

Banned
Founding Member
Founding Member
i love how you take petty shots at people and then go "who me?" when someone calls it. Its awesome. dont stop.
and..........

- - - Updated - - -

0189C584-25F8-4DD7-89FB-D4CB682E362A.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

4. gst and fritz then talk about all the work they do and how much habitat they have to deflect

rinse and repeat. Someone tell me im off point here.

- - - Updated - - -

i should add that prairieghost (plainsman?) just adds fuel to the clown car. I bet he doesnt get to hunt much private land lol.

Well okie dokie pokie

- - - Updated - - -

Actually your number 1 really isn't applicable here. I just wanted to have a little fun given the fella that is claiming he is ignoring me mention of me in his post.

If ya thought what I posted was a "rant" .........ease up man just havin a little fun, hell even guywhorarelylikesmyposts did.

Midol seems to help the wife a bit during that time, give it a shot man.

- - - Updated - - -

Try adding some sarcasm or humor (even if others think it is old fashioned or not hip or with it) to your "petty shots" and it just seems well...less petty. Maybe even add a winky icon thingy.

Fly Carpin

Founding Member
Founding Member
0189C584-25F8-4DD7-89FB-D4CB682E362A.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

5. If you get under his skin he says he's joking and then references your panties, vag, or menstrual cycle. As easy to pattern as a spring walleye.

Couple weeks off has given me perspective. This is the 3rd outdoor website that's been dragged down in the mud by these crusty old dinks. PG spouts an uninformed opinion while stating he didn't read any prior posts or links researched by others. That's a bold move. Very dumb, but bold.

gst, I know you said I "owe" you a response, but I've come to realize there is no cordial discussion with you. If I disagree with you, I get buried in a mountain of biased links, bold text, and "answer the question, it's a simple question", even though you are the master of question dodging. That's why I never responded to you in the wilderness thread. Well. That and the fact that Apres politely asked us to take it elsewhere, a request you rudely ignored as always, but also you never really answered my question. So now is your chance to quote me, bold text, tell me to answer questions, all whilst everyone picks up on your not so subtle efforts to malign me or whomever disagrees with you by misspelling or obnoxiously repeating their username. It's the simpleton's means of propping himself up. Similar tactics a 2nd grade bully might use. I know this will get me hammered by all your disciples and the Cam Hanes wannabes that jump to your defense even when you're acting like a prick, but I honestly don't care.

In the words of the eminent sage Jeffery Lebowski, you're not wrong Gaybe. You're just an asshole.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Am i the Cam Hanes wannabe? If so thanks i wish i had his drive though i hope i am still going at 49 like he is. Is this rain putting out the fires at all out there

Account Deleted

Founding Member
Founding Member
Just got back from 10 days of elk hunting in Montana. Can honestly say I did not miss this. Really think I need to pushing my online presence to zero. I blocked most of the most annoying some time ago. I found it a lot more productive to just write my reps every time something effected me rather than argue it online.

My number one tip from the trip is fresh camp meat is awesome and the mountain grouse are exceptionally stupid. Bring a good pellet gun and you'll have plenty of fresh ruff and Franklins to eat without sending the elk down to private land. Bon appetite.

gst

Banned
Founding Member
Founding Member
5. If you get under his skin he says he's joking and then references your panties, vag, or menstrual cycle. As easy to pattern as a spring walleye.

Couple weeks off has given me perspective. This is the 3rd outdoor website that's been dragged down in the mud by these crusty old dinks. PG spouts an uninformed opinion while stating he didn't read any prior posts or links researched by others. That's a bold move. Very dumb, but bold.

gst, I know you said I "owe" you a response, but I've come to realize there is no cordial discussion with you. If I disagree with you, I get buried in a mountain of biased links, bold text, and "answer the question, it's a simple question", even though you are the master of question dodging. That's why I never responded to you in the wilderness thread. Well. That and the fact that Apres politely asked us to take it elsewhere, a request you rudely ignored as always, but also you never really answered my question. So now is your chance to quote me, bold text, tell me to answer questions, all whilst everyone picks up on your not so subtle efforts to malign me or whomever disagrees with you by misspelling or obnoxiously repeating their username. It's the simpleton's means of propping himself up. Similar tactics a 2nd grade bully might use. I know this will get me hammered by all your disciples and the Cam Hanes wannabes that jump to your defense even when you're acting like a prick, but I honestly don't care.

In the words of the eminent sage Jeffery Lebowski, you're not wrong Gaybe. You're just an asshole.

So in other words you lied.

You excuse your lie with a justification of I did not answer your question to your satisfaction. You claim someone is maligning you while you engage in the same act yourself. And yet you think it is others that are "dragging this website down into the mud..........."

Thanks for clearing that up and remaining above that fray.

This is like listening to Harry and Lloyd discuss the finer points of the game of tag in a van that looks like a sheepdog

I was just shocked and amazed that the Amazing Deano didn't know a word. Stings a little when some know it all prick could just shut his mouth and let the world keep turning, but corrects you anyway...

My name? My name is Priq. Cosmic Priq. You already guessed it. Why should I post my real name, so you can go back to the crime lab and figure out all you need to know about me? No sir. Now back to...

Ah yes, the old folks are better off because of slavery argument. Dean, I've always thought you were a know it all dick who did nothing but drive around and look at stuff or answer questions...

- - - Updated - - -

Mr. Carpin, you got anything to ad about pheasant numbers? Or did you just post in this thread to do what you are whining about?

Boom goes the dynamite....or something like that.

- - - Updated - - -

# 6 When he pisses you off the next move is/will be the "sarcasm" card.

Come on Davy that should have been #1, maybe you guys need an ap on your phone to recognize it and provide a safe place warning. Dang someone should patent that idea for all those easily offended folks out there.

- - - Updated - - -

and the Cam Hanes wannabes that jump to your defense even when you're acting like a prick, but I honestly don't care.

Last edited:

Stan's Dad

★★★★★ Legendary Member
So in other words you lied.

You excuse your lie with a justification of I did not answer your question to your satisfaction. You claim someone is maligning you while you engage in the same act yourself. And yet you think it is others that are "dragging this website down into the mud..........."

Thanks for clearing that up and remaining above that fray.

This is like listening to Harry and Lloyd discuss the finer points of the game of tag in a van that looks like a sheepdog

I was just shocked and amazed that the Amazing Deano didn't know a word. Stings a little when some know it all prick could just shut his mouth and let the world keep turning, but corrects you anyway...

My name? My name is Priq. Cosmic Priq. You already guessed it. Why should I post my real name, so you can go back to the crime lab and figure out all you need to know about me? No sir. Now back to...

Ah yes, the old folks are better off because of slavery argument. Dean, I've always thought you were a know it all dick who did nothing but drive around and look at stuff or answer questions...

- - - Updated - - -

Mr. Carpin, you got anything to ad about pheasant numbers? Or did you just post in this thread to do what you are whining about?

Boom goes the dynamite....or something like that.

- - - Updated - - -

Come on Davy that should have been #1, maybe you guys need an ap on your phone to recognize it and provide a safe place warning. Dang someone should patent that idea for all those easily offended folks out there.

- - - Updated - - -

no one is offended ya putz. you're just a damn website disease

gst

Banned
Founding Member
Founding Member
Holy how many other threads going on I don;t even comment in on the website and a simple reply to a whiney ass little reference in this one suddenly gets the "asshats" in an uproar.

Any ways enjoy your day, off to do some welding and then go weed some trees we planted tomorrow and check on a couple food plots

Warvin

Founding Member
Founding Member
Careful Carpin'. He'll start stalking you now. I have wonder why Volmer puts up with this shit. Another web site headed to the crapper!

gst

Banned
Founding Member
Founding Member
Careful Carpin'. He'll start stalking you now. I have wonder why Volmer puts up with this shit. Another web site headed to the crapper!

Ya mean like checkin out FB to banter about how "large" a fella is? Or maybe having a friend do a little back ground check on ya? :eek:

My guess is this website will do just fine despite you fellas and your shennanigans.

Stan's Dad

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Holy how many other threads going on I don;t even comment in on the website and a simple reply to a whiney ass little reference in this one suddenly gets the "asshats" in an uproar.

Any ways enjoy your day, off to do some welding and then go weed some trees we planted tomorrow and check on a couple food plots

jeez sorry I forgot the little winky face thingy majig. don't get your panties all bunched up. I bet they have midol down at the c-store. etc. etc.

Ericb

Founding Member
Founding Member
Well since this thread has brought many thing to light in its derailment. A couple quick questions.

1. GST how do you carry your fancy stool when your not sitting on It?

2. Do your friends tell you to flip your stool over and spin on it when there angry at you? (Kind of a trick question)

Please no links!!!

gst

Banned
Founding Member
Founding Member
He also claims to be quite funny. Apparently this is hilarious.

Pump the brakes there Captn. Don;t think I made that there claim and all, better eat a whole pack a raw weiners and think about how you was always pantsin guys in gym class.

- - - Updated - - -

Well since this thread has brought many thing to light in its derailment. A couple quick questions.

1. GST how do you carry your fancy stool when your not sitting on It?

2. Do your friends tell you to flip your stool over and spin on it when there angry at you? (Kind of a trick question)

Please no links!!!

Hey Mr Carpin this is how ya answer a question......

1. Usually slung over whichever shoulder my pecker is not slung over. A chiropractor told me that would help balance things out for my back problem. They are smart that way.

2. No my friends usually just tell me not to be such as sarcastic jack ass when they are angry at me. One threw a dead mouse at me once.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh hey, I see what you did with that fancy trick question deal and the "friends" and all...........you sure are a clever fella.

- - - Updated - - -

jeez sorry I forgot the little winky face thingy majig. don't get your panties all bunched up. I bet they have midol down at the c-store. etc. etc.

240 hours worth man.

9105Xfmp3TL._SX522_.jpg

Last edited:

NodakBuckeye

Founding Member
Founding Member
Anywho..... i have seen 30 pheasant since the begining of August. I have seen 65 goats since then, have been thinking a few buck only tags would be coveted by many, I sure have seen some nice bucks.

Carry on

Fritz the Cat

Founding Member
Founding Member
Carpin said,

Couple weeks off has given me perspective. This is the 3rd outdoor website that's been dragged down in the mud by these crusty old dinks.

The mass exodus from the site PG moderates happened in April 2008. "Before" gst or I joined. The federal biologists who moderated that site surrounded themselves with yes men. No other opinions were tolerated.

Warvin said,

It's not necessarily shit. More a difference of opinion. I don't believe we are headed to the crapper. Unless opinions/personalities are squashed like as in when Toby banned people from fishingbuddy.

Am headed west this morning for two weeks. No internet.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 197
  • This month: 161
  • This month: 148
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 119
  • This month: 95
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 88