Ghislaine Maxwell Trial

MathewsZman

Founding Member
Founding Member
261652235_227726872826350_6186598477688890800_n.jpg

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
I agree with guy, some of these instances are far from rape, however a 14yr old cannot legally consent, so it is for sure something else.

I don't think even when I was 14 I could "perform" with an audience.

What sort of sick bitch watches an old bastard sex up a child?

BP338

Founding Member
Founding Member
The degradation of todays morals isn't good. To say that it is ok for one's self to give their body to sex for financial reasons makes it acceptable for it to happen to others. Which is not good.

How else would you confront the shame and explain the complex reasons that someone would give themselves to something like this? Rape? Desperation? No other choice? Abused? Neglected? How does a young child/teenager/adult explain why they gave into coercion when they were promised things such as stability, protection, normalcy...money?

What happened with Epstein and his island is a complex network of deep moral issues that ruins many lives and is leading our country down a horrible road. Wonder why our politics are so corrupted? And the FBI? Why can the Clintons get away with murder so easy? Remember Aly Raisman, Maggie Nichols, McKayla Maroney, or Simone Biles? Too long ago? Is the only reason their case is getting heard because they are famous? What about the ones who don't have any influence?

I will not argue with anyone on this issue. I have my beliefs and that is what matters to me. What is going on here is just as important of an issue to me as overturning Roe v Wade. The more we accept stuff like this as "normal", the more we push God out of our lives as a society. The less God we have, well, I'll let you figure that one out I guess. And if you can't see what is happening to our great country today and attribute it to the lack of God, morals, and concern for others' well being more than our own, then there really is no sense in arguing with anyone about it.

Sex Trafficking Ted Talk

Hidden in Plain Sight...

- - - Updated - - -

#STOPTHEDEMAND

JayKay

Founding Member
Founding Member
The woman testifying yesterday was awarded 5mill from the victim compensation fund, so maybe her life wasnt completely ruined... I know theres more than a few people out there that would do some naughty stuff for that kind of cash!

Not to defend what he did, he was definitely a creep that had a thing for you illegal girls, but from what ive heard it was mostly consensual and they were all past puberty, i.e. sexually mature.

The woman testifying yesterdays mom was aware of the time she was spending with Epstein and sounds like she actually encouraged it... Not a candidate for the mother of the year award IMO.

Not trying to start a fight. What you're saying might be true, but it sure doesn't make it right.

So, they molested a child, but they paid her well, so it's alright?
So, the girl was past puberty, but still underage, but it's alright?
So, the mom basically encouraged or sold the kid, but it's alright?

Man, I have three daughters. The oldest is "old enough" at 15, but that sure don't make it right.

Again, nothing personal, but when shit like this happens, and people say "meh.", it makes me wonder.

BP338

Founding Member
Founding Member
30 million in slavery today, it's estimated that 10 million are children (about 2 million children in sex slavery). $150 billion dollar industry and growing fast...difference between selling drugs and selling humans? Humans can be sold more than once...

O.U.R.

- - - Updated - - -

I pray that I'm alone in thinking this way...

BP338

Founding Member
Founding Member
I feel like there are so many factors involved that it would be hard to say.

Is a girl actively seeking an older guy to marry for money and uses her body to win his love/money? In this case, I would say 18.

Or is a girl coerced into sex for money or safety? This case has no age limit...

Where do YOU draw the line?

YOU, as in for everyone to reflect on their stance on this issue if ever confronted with the choice to pay for sex...because were we draw lines individually is where society will draw lines.

Did they really choose to do it? Where they tricked or lied to? How many end up dead or abandoned anyway? Is it good for gold diggers to do what they do? Is there a better way? Can we help create a better way by stopping the demand?

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
I've never in my life considered paying someone for sex or even wondered what it would be like. The concept alone quite foreign to me.

Maybe growing up in ND with no hookers on my street corner accomplished that. One more thing to be thankful for growing up in the sticks.

- - - Updated - - -

BTW, I've seen rich dorky classmates who ended up with hottie wives and suspect that gold-digging is more common than a guy thinks. Ha ha.

CAH

Founding Member
Founding Member
There are no other factors here. Underage girls cannot give consent. End of story. It is friggin disgusting that you clowns think it is meh.

Captain Ahab

Founding Member
Founding Member
This guy went WAY into the depth of underage girls. A real pedo in that department. When I was 17-18 a 15-16 yo looked ok. Now they look like babies to me. I don’t understand it. He could have hung out with regular 20 something gold diggers like most of those guidos do.

WormWiggler

Founding Member
Founding Member
All men pay for sex, it may not be cash, it may not be much, and the man may not even know. but all men pay for sex

MuskyManiac

Founding Member
Founding Member
All men pay for sex, it may not be cash, it may not be much, and the man may not even know. but all men pay for sex

So much to digest with that statement. I would say it's too bad you feel that way. Women don't like sex? News to me. A lot of women make more than the man these days as well, what about them? I guess I'm very lucky with my marriage and my wife, because I don't feel that way in the slightest.

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
I like that we can have "uncomfortable" discussions on NDA without fear of being canceled.

I think.

BP338

Founding Member
Founding Member
No cancelling here...the threads just get moved to the members only section...

Lycanthrope

Founding Member
Founding Member
Not trying to start a fight. What you're saying might be true, but it sure doesn't make it right.

So, they molested a child, but they paid her well, so it's alright?
So, the girl was past puberty, but still underage, but it's alright?
So, the mom basically encouraged or sold the kid, but it's alright?

Man, I have three daughters. The oldest is "old enough" at 15, but that sure don't make it right.

Again, nothing personal, but when shit like this happens, and people say "meh.", it makes me wonder.

I didnt say it made anything right, but reading the transcripts from the trial, even the case against epstein might be questionable. Going to be even harder to nail Gizlane for her less involved role in it. This first witness seems to not remember a lot, and also to contradict her previous statements to law enforcement, making her credibility questionable IMO.

On the grand scheme of atrocities, however, offering some down on their luck teen girls a bunch of cash to fly on a private jet around the world for some 'erotic massages' doesnt feel like its exceptionally high on the list.... Sex slavery is real, and a big problem in many countries, this is hardly that, from what ive seen so far.

tikkalover

Founding Member
Founding Member
I didnt say it made anything right, but reading the transcripts from the trial, even the case against epstein might be questionable. Going to be even harder to nail Jizzlane for her less involved role in it. This first witness seems to not remember a lot, and also to contradict her previous statements to law enforcement, making her credibility questionable IMO.

On the grand scheme of atrocities, however, offering some down on their luck teen girls a bunch of cash to fly on a private jet around the world for some 'erotic massages' doesnt feel like its exceptionally high on the list.... Sex slavery is real, and a big problem in many countries, this is hardly that, from what ive seen so far.

Come on man get it right.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 113
  • This month: 89
  • This month: 62
  • This month: 54
  • This month: 54
  • This month: 53
  • This month: 48
  • This month: 46