guywhotrolls?

Pinecone

Founding Member
Founding Member
161 comments, that is all. lol "laugh out loud";:;banghead

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Call me what you want but the cliche you're referring to is the rest of NDA. I'll bear the cross and call you out on your bullshit. I can't think of anyone else that's been banned from two other north dakota-based outdoors websites. There must be a reason for that. Go get help.

i have but they were both big pieces of shit.

gst

Banned
Founding Member
Founding Member
Every time you get unsigned bad rep you make a point to tell everyone you got bad rep. I'd say, you should probably take it for what it is, a message. Or quit whining and own your bad rep like a man.

Made your statement a bit accurate.

Like I said, there are some folks on here if I got a bad rep from (message) that would make me stop and think about why it was given, (but it would have to be signed for that to happen and I have no doubt those people have the backbone/integrity to sign their bad rep which is largely why their opinion would make me stop and consider their point) which I would guess would be "owning it like a man"..........

The thing I think amusing/(kinda sad actually in todays society) is that had some of the guys commenting on here under their internet names took me up on the offer to bow hunt last fall, I likely would not even known who you were unless you would have told me and it would not have changed a thing. Likely when you got done shooting your doe or your kid or wife did out of our stand and we helped you retreive it with a tractor or snowmobile out of 2 foot of snow, we would have shook hands and told a couple stories and gone our seperate ways maybe thinking a bit differently.

It is why I don;t put much stock in disliking people I have never met on internet sites. I like to look people in the eye and shake their hand. But then I am an old sob and make "creeking" sounds when I stand up. :)

Last edited:

gst

Banned
Founding Member
Founding Member
If you have something to say why not say it here instead of a pm?

- - - Updated - - -

Dirty Mike, why not post what you wrote in the PM here?

DirtyMike

Founding Member
Founding Member
have the last word, gabe. I really don't care. This is my last post on here unless guy and I restart dialogue on our tinkering ways.

gst

Banned
Founding Member
Founding Member
mike, but yet you "cared" enough to send a personal message........if you truly did not care, you would not have made your first post regarding my original comment and this thread likely would never have ended up where it did . The fact your last little personal quip was made where others would not see what you wrote............

I am sure Antler is not as cool and hip as Bismarck and folks like you may not think there is anything to do, but that is okay, the less big city folk like you coming around here finding out what it is like suits us fine;)

And hopefully THAT is the "last word".

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Is shaking hands still a thing?

No it is not a thing. Effn guys hug now, its GD disturbing. Every time I see it I picture my grandfather, and the glorious Archie Bunker style words that would come out of his mouth when he first would have seen someone doing it.

My son in law is a hugger, he is a great guy, a biker, plenty of tattoo's, and looks like he would be somewhat of a bad ass, but GD he is a guy hugger...
SMGDH

gst

Banned
Founding Member
Founding Member
Not much huggin up here in Antler, a good ole handshake still does the trick.

Sad people think shaking someones hand is a "thing"

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 117
  • This month: 100
  • This month: 70
  • This month: 58
  • This month: 54
  • This month: 54
  • This month: 49
  • This month: 49