Hashbrown Omelet

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
You're damn right about that!! It's genius!!

KDM

Founding Member
Founding Member
Every military mess hall that has an open grill has been making these for the troopers for decades. Take my word for it, it WILL HIT BOTTOM when you eat one and stick with you. They are AWESOME!!!! You civilians are definitely missing out.

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
Every military mess hall that has an open grill has been making these for the troopers for decades. Take my word for it, it WILL HIT BOTTOM when you eat one and stick with you. They are AWESOME!!!! You civilians are definitely missing out.
24 years and never have seen this anywhere in the world. :( In GTMO during the early 90's we worked a 3/1. On the day off we could take a bus to the chow hall. Navy chow is legendary for a reason...This lasted a month before "Air Force personnel working migrant camps" were banned. I still pretty much "hate" the fucking Navy.

That is all.

SDMF

Founding Member
Founding Member
Hash-Browns are their own recommended daily allowance food group. They can certainly be added to/enhanced, but should not be skipped.

KDM

Founding Member
Founding Member
24 years and never have seen this anywhere in the world. :( In GTMO during the early 90's we worked a 3/1. On the day off we could take a bus to the chow hall. Navy chow is legendary for a reason...This lasted a month before "Air Force personnel working migrant camps" were banned. I still pretty much "hate" the fucking Navy.

That is all.
That sucks svn. I've had them at almost all the AF bases I've been to. Which is most in the US and several overseas to include Panama, Guam, Europe, Wake Island, and several others. For the Navy, Jacksonville Naval Air Station, Norfolk, Bethesda, Mayport, Kings Bay, Corpus Crisiti, Pearl Harbor, Indian Head MD, Great Lakes, and more. All the bases in Afghanistan, Kuwait, and Quatar. I will admit I never had one in a Marine base and I've been in many. Anyway, you HAVE to have these, they don't suck.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 167
  • This month: 136
  • This month: 121
  • This month: 110
  • This month: 105
  • This month: 88
  • This month: 84
  • This month: 79
  • This month: 76