Helene

Eatsleeptrap

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I haven't seen anyone here pushing "radical left views". You are here telling me I must worship one particular politician. That sounds awfully sheep like
If Kamala wins, we will bitch about it, then get up, put our boots on and go to work for the next four years. Just like there was no election. Just like we did after the crypt keepers great grandpa won last time. There is no worship. We are just smart enough to know what is better for us. If Trump wins, dipshits will whine, cry, riot, and try to impeach him for the next four years, if they don't kill him before he takes office. See the difference fucknut?

Trip McNeely

Founding Member
Founding Member
Yes Im glad Lebanon, Israel, Ukraine ans all the other people of the world are taken care of. Democrats despise Americans…..
IMG_0115.jpeg

PrairieGhost

Founding Member
Founding Member
There are many people exaggerating what's happening with FEMA, but the truth is bad enough without exaggerating. I kept watching for news from someone credible because I didn't know which liar to believe. Then I watched a video of General Flynn. Ya ya I know the liberals hate him and will whine. I often wonder if it isn't liberals making up these exaggerating stories to destroy credibility of the truth. Conservatives are far from perfect, but liberals are demonic.

The latest reports of the $750 being a loan, if true, makes me wonder the reason. Could it be that they want to seize the property of poor landowners in lithium rich areas? Even if free $750 is an insult when only a couple days ago Harris gave Lebanon $175 million bringing the total to somewhere over $350 million. She said it was humanitarian and she is concerned about the citizens of Lebanon. How about being concerned about Americans.

Oops you beat me to it Trip. Great minds think alike.🤣

Last edited:

Obi-Wan

Founding Member
Founding Member
There are many people exaggerating what's happening with FEMA, but the truth is bad enough without exaggerating. I kept watching for news from someone credible because I didn't know which liar to believe. Then I watched a video of General Flynn. Ya ya I know the liberals hate him and will whine. I often wonder if it isn't liberals making up these exaggerating stories to destroy credibility of the truth. Conservatives are far from perfect, but liberals are demonic.

The latest reports of the $750 being a loan, if true, makes me wonder the reason. Could it be that they want to seize the property of poor landowners in lithium rich areas? Even if free $750 is an insult when only a couple days ago Harris gave Lebanon $175 million bringing the total to somewhere over $350 million. She said it was humanitarian and she is concerned about the citizens of Lebanon. How about being concerned about Americans.

Oops you beat me to it Trip. Great minds think alike.🤣
Don't forget the 3 steps.
1st you must apply for the $750.00.
2nd wait for approval.
3rd it could take up 10 days to be in your account.

it's a good thing the $750 is not meant for immediate supplies like food and medicine

3Roosters

Founding Member
Founding Member
I haven't seen anyone here pushing "radical left views". You are here telling me I must worship one particular politician. That sounds awfully sheep like
You need to brush up on your reading comprehension. I did not state that one must worship ONE politician. I stated that the LEFT and left leaning media will DESTROY ANY candidate that doesn't agree with their leftists beliefs. Orange man happens to be that person right now. Next time it will be the next person. Media is mostly one-sided..left leaning liberals. Prove me wrong.

camper

Founding Member
Founding Member
If Kamala wins, we will bitch about it, then get up, put our boots on and go to work for the next four years. Just like there was no election. Just like we did after the crypt keepers great grandpa won last time. There is no worship. We are just smart enough to know what is better for us. If Trump wins, dipshits will whine, cry, riot, and try to impeach him for the next four years, if they don't kill him before he takes office. See the difference fucknut?
Put this under things that’ll never ever ever happen. There’s nothing more whiny than a maga yard.
IMG_4996.jpeg

Freedom

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Everyone who isn't in your cult is just suppose to ignore the last 4 years that proves your statement wrong?

snow2

★★★★★ Legendary Member
It's obvious the swamprats don't want these red states to vote making it impossible to vote trump.

wstnodak

Founding Member
Founding Member
Hey camper what's your real name or are you going to continue to be a big tough guy behind a fake name? I told you my name and your reason for not telling me yours was that I was going to solicit you for dick picks. I bet a lot of people you know would really be impressed with what you say as an internet tough guy on a website behind a fake name.

snow2

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Mayor in tampa bay fl,mandatory evac or you'll die is his message as hurricane Milton approaches,15' storm surge will flood the city tomorrow, yikes.

camper

Founding Member
Founding Member
Hey camper what's your real name or are you going to continue to be a big tough guy behind a fake name? I told you my name and your reason for not telling me yours was that I was going to solicit you for dick picks. I bet a lot of people you know would really be impressed with what you say as an internet tough guy on a website behind a fake name.
You are way too obsessed with me. Be like the other soft maga guys and block me. By the way, did you like the pictures? ...rofl... :ROFLMAO:

wslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Mayor in tampa bay fl,mandatory evac or you'll die is his message as hurricane Milton approaches,15' storm surge will flood the city tomorrow, yikes.
Yes, it doesn't sound pretty for down there.🙏

wstnodak

Founding Member
Founding Member
You are way too obsessed with me. Be like the other soft maga guys and block me. By the way, did you like the pictures? ...rofl... :ROFLMAO:
No, I am just wondering what your family, friends and maybe the people that employ you would think about the vulgar statements you make on this site.

camper

Founding Member
Founding Member
No, I am just wondering what your family, friends and maybe the people that employ you would think about the vulgar statements you make on this site.
Are you serious? Do you call out all the other vulgar shit? You’re nuts.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 135
  • This month: 66
  • This month: 64
  • This month: 52
  • This month: 41
  • This month: 33
  • This month: 29
  • This month: 27
  • This month: 24