Helene

camper

Founding Member
Founding Member
Ladies and gentleman, would you like to hear about the ignore option we have on this site? It has been wonderful since I found it. And remember it is impossible to have a political conversation with a liberal unless you are a liberal. You have to go down to their level and they will beat you to death with ignorance.
If you can’t beat them, run and hide!!!

ORCUS DEMENS

Founding Member
Founding Member
Ranger need I remind you why this site was created in the first place. Certain members were blocked from another website for childish, bad behavior. Now if you try to have a civil discourse on any topic, if you are not with them you are against them and therefore less than human. Typical behavior of tin pot tyrants. Just look to their demigod whom they believe to be the second coming.
If they really were concerned about following the founding father's lead, 45 would have been booted after he asked Russia to hack Hillary's servers at a rally. The founding fathers drew a line in the sand about foreign interference in our governance.

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
Did it happen again? Maybe some good ol boys will send a few rounds their way?

Eatsleeptrap

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Did it happen again? Maybe some good ol boys will send a few rounds their way?

If it really is unmarked, shoot. But you gotta make that shot count. Just an educated guess that the bastards would slide a door open and shoot back.

RANGER 1

Founding Member
Founding Member
Ranger need I remind you why this site was created in the first place. Certain members were blocked from another website for childish, bad behavior. Now if you try to have a civil discourse on any topic, if you are not with them you are against them and therefore less than human. Typical behavior of tin pot tyrants. Just look to their demigod whom they believe to be the second coming.
If they really were concerned about following the founding father's lead, 45 would have been booted after he asked Russia to hack Hillary's servers at a rally. The founding fathers drew a line in the sand about foreign interference in our governance.
Easy there OD, I’m just saying that those on this site who don’t like what camper is spewing don’t need to read it. I personally think that the camper is an uninformed liberal who just wants to stir the pot with the rest on this site. Of course a hunting/fishing site like this is going to be mostly filled with God fearing Country loving Americans, so he is going to slide in here to piss people off. I will give the tent boy some credit when he actually posts hunting/fishing topics, but until then he/him she/her it/that whatever is just trying to get people in a tiff. Thus the reminder that he can be cancelled.

Camper, I would love to sit down with you and share a beer, or trulys whichever you want and discuss some of your viewpoints in person. I will give you a chance to change my mind before November 5th. But I doubt that will happen. Let me know, RANGER 1

RANGER 1

Founding Member
Founding Member
Easy there OD, I’m just saying that those on this site who don’t like what camper is spewing don’t need to read it. I personally think that the camper is an uninformed liberal who just wants to stir the pot with the rest on this site. Of course a hunting/fishing site like this is going to be mostly filled with God fearing Country loving Americans, so he is going to slide in here to piss people off. I will give the tent boy some credit when he actually posts hunting/fishing topics, but until then he/him she/her it/that whatever is just trying to get people in a tiff. Thus the reminder that he can be cancelled.

Camper, I would love to sit down with you and share a beer, or trulys whichever you want and discuss some of your viewpoints in person. I will give you a chance to change my mind before November 5th. But I doubt that will happen. Let me know, RANGER 1
And let me clarify. When I said cancelled, I didn’t mean from the site, I mean that if you don’t want to see what he/she/they/it said cancel them from what YOU receive so you don’t have to read it. I am not trying to take anyone’s first amendment rights away like Hillary wants to😁. Every one needs to relax and remember that we are are all on the same team.

bucksnbears

Founding Member
Founding Member
Haven't logged in in months.
Figgered I'd check in and see if Vollmer cleaned up this site from the Trolls.
Guess not?

Appears to have become FishingBuddy # 2.
You stupid bastards I see are still responding to the 2 pricks.
Vollmers has sure let this place turn into a shithole.!!
K.

Freedom

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Guess not?

K.
God forbid people disagree. I will not bow to the orange god so I'm not welcome. It's pretty fucked up

camper

Founding Member
Founding Member
Guess not?

K.
It was going pretty good until show up again.

Prairie Doggin'

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I for one, like to watch people bicker. Generally stay out of it, but like to see what triggers people. I ignore no one.

Catfisherman1982

This is hilarious! Look at the posts regarding fishing and hunting...very few. This is about as close to Fishing Buddy's demise as it gets. Retards, jackoffs, internet bullies, and lack of rules enforcement at its finest again. The only thing going for this website is the political section - of which Vollmer cannot get rid of due to traffic and this site would be crickets again...seeing so many awesome people gone and won't post anymore - bullies win again just like NodakOutdoors and FishingBuddy of which I was a member.

Should probably get that Toby or Joan back and finish this site properly haha! At least they were trying to clean up you garbage people and by garbage people you know who you are! Just look in the mirror. Toby and Joan got to be the scapegoats when it was YOU GARBAGE people that took down NodakOutdoors, then FishingBuddy, and now it is coming to this site. Please just go away with your man buns and purses if you have nothing outdoors to contribute besides your constant need to argue and name call with vulgarity to show that you are so tough and smarter than anyone - when in reality you tough guys, when confronted with a real man would turn into a coward - all you are and ever will be, no offense to those awesome members - just directed at those that will respond with the usual and then we will know who's who haha.

FYI Vollmer - might want to pursue your time on others avenues as you had a good go of it...sometimes in life you have to ask yourself is this worth it?

Okay bullies, cowards, garbage people, and nothing to contribute but bullshit - lets have it so we know who's who!

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
This is hilarious! Look at the posts regarding fishing and hunting...very few. This is about as close to Fishing Buddy's demise as it gets. Retards, jackoffs, internet bullies, and lack of rules enforcement at its finest again. The only thing going for this website is the political section - of which Vollmer cannot get rid of due to traffic and this site would be crickets again...seeing so many awesome people gone and won't post anymore - bullies win again just like NodakOutdoors and FishingBuddy of which I was a member.

Should probably get that Toby or Joan back and finish this site properly haha! At least they were trying to clean up you garbage people and by garbage people you know who you are! Just look in the mirror. Toby and Joan got to be the scapegoats when it was YOU GARBAGE people that took down NodakOutdoors, then FishingBuddy, and now it is coming to this site. Please just go away with your man buns and purses if you have nothing outdoors to contribute besides your constant need to argue and name call with vulgarity to show that you are so tough and smarter than anyone - when in reality you tough guys, when confronted with a real man would turn into a coward - all you are and ever will be, no offense to those awesome members - just directed at those that will respond with the usual and then we will know who's who haha.

FYI Vollmer - might want to pursue your time on others avenues as you had a good go of it...sometimes in life you have to ask yourself is this worth it?

Okay bullies, cowards, garbage people, and nothing to contribute but bullshit - lets have it so we know who's who!
It's "hilarious" to me you haven't searched "svnmag" and many others. What the fuck do you want to read about or know? You "seem" to be a "lurker" and twatish. If you don't get enough meat at the bath house try Arby's.

Trip McNeely

Founding Member
Founding Member

Or….. you could start threads pertaining to the topics at which you wish to discuss related to any and all hunting or fishing related topics or otherwise…… all while simultaneously ignoring those that dont serve you. Freedom of choice is an incredible bitch ain’t it 🤷🏼 instead you blow a huge wad of steamy emotional garbage like a jackwagon…….this website is like a small town bar…. If you don’t like a certain conversation you head to another corner and talk to others about other topics. Do you walk up to everyone at the bar and demand they talk about what you want or else you’ll have an emotional meltdown?….Pretty fucking simple really. You wanna talk about other things be a fucking man and start a conversation.

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
1728472625161.png

Hmmm… this writing style seems familiar somehow.

PrairieGhost

Founding Member
Founding Member
45 would have been booted after he asked Russia to hack Hillary's servers at a rally.

ORCUS really?????? I woukd have expected you to understand sarcastic humor. Doesnt one have to be bias to have taken that seriously? Don't go camper on us ------ please.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 153
  • This month: 81
  • This month: 66
  • This month: 57
  • This month: 41
  • This month: 36
  • This month: 32
  • This month: 29
  • This month: 25