Hello from the Minot Area

SurvivalAmazon88

Established Member
Like the humor. Nice change of pace around here. Welcome.
Eh, Im 36 and have learned to roll with life. I also didn't word my response the way I wanted to because I don't know how cussing and being sarcastic is received here just yet. I shall learn in due time.

NDSportsman

Founding Member
Founding Member
Eh, Im 36 and have learned to roll with life. I also didn't word my response the way I wanted to because I don't know how cussing and being sarcastic is received here just yet. I shall learn in due time.
Cussing and being sarcastic is required. You'll fit in just fine here. Welcome! :LOL:

NodakBob

★ Legendary Member
Welcome! And just because I’m a registered user doesn’t mean support what ANYbody says on here (haha I do my support privately).
I used to catch northern in the river by Burlington, fished by a bridge near there.

MSA

Founding Member
Founding Member

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
1722046168672.png

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
lol thanks broski
Well shit my bad,.I didn't read your entire post and didn't reealize, sorry about that didn't mean to.offend. we've had other females on here in the past but the come and go. There was one who lived.in Dickinson that was interested in fly fishing but she didn't last too long. Welcome to the animal house where a senes of humor is optional for some.

SurvivalAmazon88

Established Member
Well shit my bad,.I didn't read your entire post and didn't reealize, sorry about that didn't mean to.offend. we've had other females on here in the past but the come and go. There was one who lived.in Dickinson that was interested in fly fishing but she didn't last too long. Welcome to the animal house where a senes of humor is optional for some.
Nah, you did not offend me. It would take a lot more. Just wanted to clarify so there's no issue in the future. I don't mind being called dude, bro, broskie, bruh, bud, ect. I get it online a lot.

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
Trust me. Trust the lure. I promise. Low rod tip, twitched back in short "sweep the floor" jerks with intermittent 1/4 second pauses. A lot of strikes will occur on the pause--watch your line and don't lift out of the water until it's right at your toes: Especially in October.

My lucky retrieve rhythm is Chicago's 25 or 6 to 4--da da da da dum pause repeat...

SurvivalAmazon88

Established Member
Trust me. Trust the lure. I promise. Low rod tip, twitched back in short "sweep the floor" jerks with intermittent 1/4 second pauses. A lot of strikes will occur on the pause--watch your line and don't lift out of the water until it's right at your toes: Especially in October.
I'm thinking I'm doing that in the wrong depth. The few places I've been to so far are very reedy. But I shall keep that in mind when it starts to cool off!

SurvivalAmazon88

Established Member
Welcome! And just because I’m a registered user doesn’t mean support what ANYbody says on here (haha I do my support privately).
I used to catch northern in the river by Burlington, fished by a bridge near there.
I'll keep that in mind. And you mean round Settler's Park?

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 58
  • This month: 39
  • This month: 39
  • This month: 37
  • This month: 34
  • This month: 25
  • This month: 23
  • This month: 22
  • This month: 18