MSA

Founding Member
Founding Member
1722046168672.png
I've never caught a damn thing on a crooked bill

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
show me on the doll where they hurt you. Ahh that made me laugh. I'm sorry for whatever happened. Just don't tell me my beer belly is better than yours and we'll be good.
I guess things could be worse for the new members with the don't feed the trolls comment,.that one always makes its way into these introduction threads. Some just don't like to share their sand box

SurvivalAmazon88

Established Member
I guess things could be worse for the new members with the don't feed the trolls comment,.that one always makes its way into these introduction threads. Some just don't like to share their sand box
Eh. Like I said. I'm a gamer. I deal with people online a lot. People think I'm a dude until they see me and go oh look, boobs. It's fine. I'm new here.

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
In my defense I did said I was looking for advice. I googled it though. Does covering the hook into the soft plastics make it harder to hook any bites?
Yes and no. You CAN "skin hook" the point (more advanced) but you may sacrifice some weedlessness.
Also, the above worm probably fishes better from the bank in ND with a wire leader subbing for a bullet weight.

SurvivalAmazon88

Established Member
Yes and no. You CAN "skin hook" the point (more advanced) but you may sacrifice some weedlessness.
Also, the above worm probably fishes better from the bank in ND with a wire leader subbing for a bullet weight.
I'm going to need some bigger worms:unsure:

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
You're in the wrong place for bigger worms.

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
4/15 braid will provide exceptional casting distance with a "leadered"/weightless Culprit...the worm is cheap and can be replaced as long as the sack is full. Fish it like an eel trying not to get ate in the reeds/grass.

A strike is like a bluegill off a dock or a long-assed run. Watch your line.

^^^^These worms can also sub as a "buzz bait" with a steady retrieve and high rod tip. Don't set the hook too soon as the fish will eat it and you don't want to jerk it away.

I know some things about guns and don't bullshit about fishing.

Tinesdown

Established Member
Hopefully you aren't speaking

Eh. Like I said. I'm a gamer. I deal with people online a lot. People think I'm a dude until they see me and go oh look, boobs. It's fine. I'm new here.
So if u actually want to fish or have a chance at healthy ones that fight hard go to sakackawea. So as a beginner u have the chance to hook up with fish that u prolly wont see. I see beginers all the time lose heavy fish but atleast u had a 5 second fight before they either broke u off or bent a eagle claw hook out.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 58
  • This month: 39
  • This month: 39
  • This month: 37
  • This month: 34
  • This month: 25
  • This month: 23
  • This month: 22
  • This month: 18