hey v, political Q here...

Bacon

Founding Member
Founding Member
We ate smoked french dips last night. I smoked the meat 5 months ago, vacuum sealed it and crock pot cooked it all day long, after a day of water fun it was awesome.

Politics are passionate, and part of life. We are not 13 yr old girls, and should not need a website governing what might be said. What sort of pussies can't handle reading something political to the point that we need V to set up some sort of filter to stop a potential hurt feelings. #dontbeapuss
Johnr, I think I would get along with you just fine. :;:thumbsup

PrairieGhost

Founding Member
Founding Member
We ate smoked french dips last night. I smoked the meat 5 months ago, vacuum sealed it and crock pot cooked it all day long, after a day of water fun it was awesome.

Politics are passionate, and part of life. We are not 13 yr old girls, and should not need a website governing what might be said. What sort of pussies can't handle reading something political to the point that we need V to set up some sort of filter to stop a potential hurt feelings. #dontbeapuss

I guess I have to agree with you john. If your an American citizen you need to take it seriouse. Don't leave it to the other guy to cix what is wrong with A.erica while you sit in your goose blind and complain about those who are responsible. I hear people comain about the people of Tergeson and Baltimour then whine when adults talk about politics. If people don't lime pitics don't talk about politics. Just keep playing with your Tonka trucks and let the adults talk politics.

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
I've always considered the French Dip as an activity.

gst

Banned
Founding Member
Founding Member
Mark Feist at Sawyer Beef Center has Waygu cattle. I can maybe find an Aukushi bull if you are interested. Might have a couple halfblood Aukushi yearling females for sale this fall but that means almost three years out before it is on your plate.

The beef we got out of our halfblood waygu which would of course be quarter blood waygu was some of the best beef we have ever raised and eaten. Am really looking forward to this Aukushi deal.

- - - Updated - - -

Anyone ever tried the prime cowboy at 40 Steak&Seafood. ( Aged 90 days. ) ?

http://40steakandseafood.com/

DRY AGED ^PRIME COWBOY (40 DAYS) Large cut bone-in ribeye 55
^PRIME COWBOY (60 DAYS) 60
^PRIME COWBOY (90 DAYS) 65

Have had the 40 day dry aged (worth the cash great flavor ) but would like to hear from someone that has tried the 90 day.

- - - Updated - - -

I've always considered the French Dip as an activity.

:)

Enslow

Founding Member
Founding Member
I guess I have to agree with you john. If your an American citizen you need to take it seriouse. Don't leave it to the other guy to cix what is wrong with A.erica while you sit in your goose blind and complain about those who are responsible. I hear people comain about the people of Tergeson and Baltimour then whine when adults talk about politics. If people don't lime pitics don't talk about politics. Just keep playing with your Tonka trucks and let the adults talk politics.

I have seen kids playing with tonka trucks act more mature than politicians and people talking politics.

gst

Banned
Founding Member
Founding Member
Heres my take on political discussions. Like was said politics impact EVERYTHING we do. Yeah I get sick of the political ads and bullshit these professional politicians lay out there. But we STILL have a representative govt that does work if people do what our Founding Fathers expected and be informed and involved. (maybe harder at the national level)

But we have less than half of the people that want to be involved or informed and do not even bother to vote. I have gotten to not have much respect for that choice. The people that gave us this govt and nation and untold thousands since then fought for and lost more than we can comprehend, and yet some people now don;t even want to talk about the politics that define our govt and nation because it can be inflamatory or contentious. The one thing I agree with Trump on is political correctness is killing this nation. The other thing is apathy of being part of the process.

Yeah I get this is an outdoors site, and really don't have an issue with a politics section, but it seems there are people ready to shout out and run to the hall monitor pointing fingers if there is a topic where someones feelings may get hurt over something political.

You post on here with courtousy, credibility and respect I will treat you in the same manner. You post lies and bullshit accusations you will get called on them. If your panties are not secure enough for that, watch what you post and it is not a problem. It has been nice this site has been largely void of the later. disclaimer: (once again "you" is a generalization not a specific mentioning of someone that goes by that moniker)

raider

Founding Member
Founding Member
didn't mean to blow this up into a discussion on a hated political thread that is "viewable" by the purists... why are the non-political, or political thread haters even commenting??? thought """"POLITICAL"""" in the title would steer you guys clear... where do you guys buy groceries, or watch tv, or eat, or go to movies that stock only what you want??? i'm only asking questions to trying to increase the profitability of the site, not piss off the purists, as i thought i stated in the original post...

as stated on here b4, politics at least steers the passions of everyone on this site... don't bitch about anything if you are not a part of the process...

also, as stated b4, i want v to make it big... more clicks from the political junkies like me just may insure a pure outdoors site for you...

one more thing... i appreciate the posts of the people who don't agree with me more than those who do... i learn way more from them than the people i would want to have a beer with... i'm trying to learn here folks, not just argue...

deleted_account

Founding Member
Founding Member
there is a political section that you can post, start threads, and subscribe to so that you get updated on. gst always complained about people complaining about clicking on political threads, now we have people complaining about people not starting/clicking on political threads. haha

raider

Founding Member
Founding Member
there is a political section that you can post, start threads, and subscribe to so that you get updated on. gst always complained about people complaining about clicking on political threads, now we have people complaining about people not starting/clicking on political threads. haha

you are exactly right... if it is not as convenient as other sites, the only one it costs is v...

PrairieGhost

Founding Member
Founding Member
didn't mean to blow this up into a discussion on a hated political thread that is "viewable" by the purists... why are the non-political, or political thread haters even commenting??? thought """"POLITICAL"""" in the title would steer you guys clear... where do you guys buy groceries, or watch tv, or eat, or go to movies that stock only what you want??? i'm only asking questions to trying to increase the profitability of the site, not piss off the purists, as i thought i stated in the original post...

as stated on here b4, politics at least steers the passions of everyone on this site... don't bitch about anything if you are not a part of the process...

also, as stated b4, i want v to make it big... more clicks from the political junkies like me just may insure a pure outdoors site for you...

one more thing... i appreciate the posts of the people who don't agree with me more than those who do... i learn way more from them than the people i would want to have a beer with... i'm trying to learn here folks, not just argue...

Very good raider. If political is in the title there should be no problem. Variation brings more people, and more people is good for the site. Give a little and get a lot.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 171
  • This month: 142
  • This month: 133
  • This month: 126
  • This month: 112
  • This month: 92
  • This month: 89
  • This month: 88
  • This month: 82