Hiding Purchases From Your Significant Other

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Haha! they looked fine when we left the bar!

only had this happen once, and didn't even remember the girl in the morning, not her name, where we were, how I got to my house, none of it.
I remembered buying drinks for the young good looker, and waking up with an old non good looker...haha
I had been divorced for 48 hours, and was trying to make up some lost hoopla

Last edited:

SerchforPerch

★★★ Legendary Member
I pulled a large chunk of money from an ATM in Phoenix one year while at an Interpretive Dance Center without even thinking about what my bank account would say (wife does the books).. During the flight home I was thinking of all kinds of ways in which I could explain the situation and why I had to pull out a lump sum of cash.. I get home and she immediately asks why I pulled out $300 from a "Joe's Sport bar" (according to the bank statement) - With an immediate sigh of relief I responded with "well it was my turn to buy" - case closed happy ending.

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
only had this happen once, and didn't even remember the girl in the morning, not her name, where we were, how I got to my house, none of it.
I remembered buying drinks for the young good looker, and waking up with an old non good looker...haha
I had been divorced for 48 hours, and was trying to make up some lost hoopla

dKd63dx.png

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
I pulled a large chunk of money from an ATM in Phoenix one year while at an Interpretive Dance Center without even thinking about what my bank account would say (wife does the books).. During the flight home I was thinking of all kinds of ways in which I could explain the situation and why I had to pull out a lump sum of cash.. I get home and she immediately asks why I pulled out $300 from a "Joe's Sport bar" (according to the bank statement) - With an immediate sigh of relief I responded with "well it was my turn to buy" - case closed happy ending.

The definition of luck and wit. I'm a big fan of integrity while realizing it's a term bandied about by slimeballs engaged to burn you for a snap decision or moment of indiscretion. The more "integrity" is used the more you should know your tormentors are/have engaged in the activity of which you're on "trial". As in "Wyatt Earp": "You'll know".

Most are more artful than I; balancing "wolf", "snake" and "weasel" on the point.

Speak softy and carry a big stick:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qiaF4kuxJco

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
As I read this again: All animals are the same. Let's go with Bear, Bull and Shark.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 155
  • This month: 145
  • This month: 75
  • This month: 72
  • This month: 59
  • This month: 58
  • This month: 57
  • This month: 55
  • This month: 53