Hillary wants to buy our guns!

Lycanthrope

Founding Member
Founding Member
[h=1]Clinton suggests she'd consider mandatory gun buy-backs, sparking fears of ‘confiscation’[/h] Oct. 16, 2015: Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton at a town hall meeting in Keene, N.H. (AP)

Hillary Clinton said Friday that mandatory gun buy-back programs like ones in Australia are “worth looking into,” sparking criticism that the Democratic presidential front-runner would, if elected, impose gun-confiscation efforts.
Clinton made the comments during a campaign stop in Keene, N.H., when an attendee asked about Australia’s 1996 and 2003 buy-back programs that collected roughly 700,000 banned semi-automatic rifles and other firearms.
“I think it would be worth considering doing it on the national level, if that could be arranged,” Clinton responded.
“This validates what the NRA has said all along,” said Chris Cox, executive director of the National Rifle Association’s Institute for Legislative Action. “The real goal of gun control supporters is gun confiscation.”
Cox said Clinton’s comments echo recent ones by President Obama, making “very clear” that the underlying goal of gun-control advocates is confiscation.
The issue of tighter gun control and targeting the NRA as leading efforts to keep Congress from passing laws on firearms and background checks resurfaced earlier this month, after a gunman killed nine people at Umpqua Community College in Rosenburg, Oregon.
The NRA also says that Clinton believes that the Supreme Court incorrectly determined that the Second Amendment guarantees an individual right to self-defense. The group made the argument in part based on a purported audiotape obtained The Washington Beacon in which Clinton says, “And I am going to make that case every chance I get.”
"Hillary Clinton just doesn’t get it," Cox said. "The NRA’s strength lies in our five million members and the tens of millions of voters who support the Second Amendment.
"A majority of Americans support this freedom, and the Supreme Court was absolutely right to hold that the Second Amendment guarantees the fundamental, individual right to keep and bear arms," he added. "Hillary Clinton's extreme views are completely out of touch with the American people."

3Roosters

Founding Member
Founding Member
Left Left Left..keep veering Left, picking up some of Bernie's base along the way. I am truly amazed how lefties seem to think big government is the answer to all ills and know what is best for you and damn you for disagreeing with them.

Sub_Elect

Founding Member
Founding Member
If she promises to be the one that comes to my door to get my guns...I will give them to her...one bullet at a time! :;:smokin

Tommyboy

Founding Member
Founding Member
I have a feeling that if the government ever did try to take our guns, there would be a small war. There are more gun owners willing to put up a fight than people that would be trying to take them away.

Would the government show up at my house unarmed to take my guns? I doubt it. Hypocrisy runs deep my friends.

sweeney

Founding Member
Founding Member
I seen one of these gun buy back things on-the line, there were tons of people selling their guns to the police for 50-150 bucks. In a way if you are stupid enough to sell your guns for that then you probably don't need guns anyways. I would set up a stand bring 50g's and buy guns til i was blue in the face.

H82bogey

Founding Member
Founding Member
Hopefully she will have to made the decision to run for office from behind bars after this email scandal gets settled. My guess is she will not be indicted from the Department of Justice. Because of her political career she will be held above law.

wildeyes

Founding Member
Founding Member
When you read stuff like this you wonder just how smart people are. o wait its Hillary I got it now. To even think of taking guns away from law-abiding people. you mite as well go kick a bees nest gets the same result.

3Roosters

Founding Member
Founding Member
AND because the KING tilted the scale in her favor stating he didn't think she did anything wrong. How he would know that is anyone's guess!! Basically it was just a shot across the FBI's bow to look the other way.

dean nelson

Founding Member
Founding Member
I seen one of these gun buy back things on-the line, there were tons of people selling their guns to the police for 50-150 bucks. In a way if you are stupid enough to sell your guns for that then you probably don't need guns anyways. I would set up a stand bring 50g's and buy guns til i was blue in the face.

Yeah but if you look a little deeper you will find many of the sellers are big gun supporters. They round up old rusty ass nonworking guns and sell them and then use the money to fund pro gun activitys like buying new guns for NRA shooting camps for kids. Hell the people running these things are so dumb that out in NY they ended up buying a number of BB guns because they didn't know the difference!

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
Here's what concerns me. She get's indicted before the election, who is to run in her stead? The dems "can't make up their minds" leaving only a "right" canidate; Donkey Ears gets a third term via Supreme Ct. Am I a dumbass also in this regard?

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
I heard "donkey ears" say a week back that he would be reelected in huge landslides if he could run again. You might be unto them svnmag

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 26
  • This month: 22
  • This month: 15
  • This month: 11
  • This month: 10
  • This month: 9
  • This month: 8
  • This month: 7
  • This month: 7