History Thread

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
Following my failed "Useless Stuff/Useless Knowledge" thread I'm prepared to fail again with "switchel":

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
Gun Cotton:

Bonus:

Last edited:

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Svn you havs to admit t that is one pretty flower
esteban-lopez-346906.jpg

ORCUS DEMENS

Founding Member
Founding Member
Sven, good video, excellent craftsmanship putting that well together. Would not want to be the person who dug it out and laid the stone. Everything going out and coming in had to literally go over their head.

ORCUS DEMENS

Founding Member
Founding Member
Anyone notice 45's big tax break policy did not change the rate for middle income earners? The middle class will continue to fund the tax breaks to the wealthy. Warren Buffet made a comment years ago, He stated there was something wrong with the tax code when he paid less taxes than his secretary. It was originally the wealthy Americans who wanted a progressive tax system. They felt they could afford to pay a little extra to a country that allowed them to accumulate wealth.
When a company makes over a trillion dollars in profits and pays zero dollars in taxes for multiple years there is something wrong.
Rant over.
Get out and have fun.
Getting ahead by working hard is a myth. Becoming wealthy is all about connections.

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
Anyone notice 45's big tax break policy did not change the rate for middle income earners? The middle class will continue to fund the tax breaks to the wealthy. Warren Buffet made a comment years ago, He stated there was something wrong with the tax code when he paid less taxes than his secretary. It was originally the wealthy Americans who wanted a progressive tax system. They felt they could afford to pay a little extra to a country that allowed them to accumulate wealth.
When a company makes over a trillion dollars in profits and pays zero dollars in taxes for multiple years there is something wrong.
Rant over.
Get out and have fun.
Getting ahead by working hard is a myth. Becoming wealthy is all about connections.
Never noticed that. Don't GAF. Corporations do not pay taxes. Their consumers pay for them.

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
I saw that svn,.yes that was what I thought as well, but I didn't want to point it out until someone else did, in case I was seeing things.

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
There are 14/15th century maps which accurately feature the continent without ice: Mountain ranges and all; confirmed by satellite. Skip 22min; Tucker is mostly clickbait:

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 206
  • This month: 143
  • This month: 119
  • This month: 68
  • This month: 67
  • This month: 66
  • This month: 65
  • This month: 61