If you could live anywhere

wslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Few yrs back it was Idaho hands down. Not so sure anymore.

NDwalleyes

Founding Member
Founding Member
It's not about the money for me. It's about just having some damn time time to get out and enjoy where you live. That being said, that Washburn / Garrison would work during the warm months. I need about a month of ice fishing and then I'll head south until March. That 4-corners area of our country is pretty awesome.

Jiffy

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I think if I were to end up in AK I'd seriously look into learning how to fly and buying a plane.

Twitch

Founding Member
Founding Member
It's not about the money for me. It's about just having some damn time time to get out and enjoy where you live. That being said, that Washburn / Garrison would work during the warm months. I need about a month of ice fishing and then I'll head south until March. That 4-corners area of our country is pretty awesome.
I’m sorry but would you mind explaining in a dream scenario where money is no object and you live wherever you want you dreamed you’re too busy to enjoy it….....boozer......rofl...

measure-it

Founding Member
Founding Member
I 2nd Soldotna, Alaska. The area is gorgeous, and within the "good" area of Alaska for htg & fshg.
It's close to markets and services for your needs, still out in the sticks. Sterling, AK is also close by & another local to enjoy the 49th state.
Central ND is still a great area to call home!

BrokenBackJack

Founding Member
Founding Member
My bride and I both miss the summers in the Black Hills.
We have both said if we would sell our place in Payson, we would move to the Black Hills in a heartbeat!

FishFinder97

★ Legendary Member
I've done the move a few times, lived in TX for 5 years and although it was cool the lack of public available hunting opportunity made it tough, and the summers were brutal. Also lived in Central Montana but housing is tough if you want to be out of the city and good paying jobs are harder to come by. Alaska is the dream some day, ND is fine for now but I've been kicking around the idea of moving down to SD.

buckhunter24_7

Founding Member
Founding Member
If I won the lottery i would live the fall in Nd probably western half, winter would be Florida and just fish every day. Summer would probably be a Minnesota lake house, but my primary residence would be Alaska. I’ve never been to Alaska but I could definitely se myself living in a cabin in a remote area year round and trapping wolves and wolverines. Shoot a moose and a dahl sheep every year for the years food supply

NodakBob

Honored Member
I’ve lived in ten towns in ND, and prefer Bismarck. So far all three kids live in Bis...if one moved might consider a second retirement home wherever they would be. When I was younger and single considered moving to where elk or antelope hunting would be within 1/2 hr drive...and then married a local gal instead...

FightingSioux

Founding Member
Founding Member
MT or WY if you value hunting big game, the Dakotas are if you prefer better bird hunting. Canada wouldn’t be bad if it wasn’t communist…..

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 190
  • This month: 153
  • This month: 142
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 113
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 88
  • This month: 84