Interesting evening fishing

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
I wouldn't worry about a woman beater taking his chances with a guy that might fight back. Takes a special kind of pussy douche bag to get physical with a woman or child.

Lapper

Founding Member
Founding Member
Good job calling it in. Need more people willing to say something when they see something.

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
I DID used to get a little inside smile when I could determine the female was the agitator/aggressor and leave ol' boy at the house. I'm old school about the treatment of women and still have zero tolerance for a double standard. Chick wants to be a SEAL/RANGER/FORCE RECON etc better have the gash to brawl when her mouth and actions provoke fisticuffs. Knee strikes work for both sexes.

Or we could just dumb down to include everyone in a non-threatening work environment.:)

Up Y'oars

Founding Member
Founding Member
I sensed an increase of so many factors to the 'stress' of society years ago. In 2014 I took the CCW class, just in case, and bought a conceal 9mm. I never had a reason to carry it, but as I hear more and more of these things I went out and bought an standard 9mm. I'll keep the conceal carry for the home in close quarters and the regular sized handgun for outdoor protection.

My buddy told me about his ice fishing trip one day where he was out on the ice 3/4mi from the truck and saw a car pull up to his truck. Two guys got out and kept walking around the vehicle. He assumed they were about to steal something so he hopped on his ATV and rode back to shore. Two native americans couldn't answer questions 'why' they were there (no gear, clothing, etc.) and eventually left.

Now, I understand, and have my 9mm with me in the truck, on the boat, camping, etc. If a story like Biglunch's happens to me, I'll be able to sleep better at night. Too many whacked and stressed-out people running around. Keep 'em at a distance, if you can!

Biglunch

Founding Member
Founding Member
I sensed an increase of so many factors to the 'stress' of society years ago. In 2014 I took the CCW class, just in case, and bought a conceal 9mm. I never had a reason to carry it, but as I hear more and more of these things I went out and bought an standard 9mm. I'll keep the conceal carry for the home in close quarters and the regular sized handgun for outdoor protection.

My buddy told me about his ice fishing trip one day where he was out on the ice 3/4mi from the truck and saw a car pull up to his truck. Two guys got out and kept walking around the vehicle. He assumed they were about to steal something so he hopped on his ATV and rode back to shore. Two native americans couldn't answer questions 'why' they were there (no gear, clothing, etc.) and eventually left.

Now, I understand, and have my 9mm with me in the truck, on the boat, camping, etc. If a story like Biglunch's happens to me, I'll be able to sleep better at night. Too many whacked and stressed-out people running around. Keep 'em at a distance, if you can!

yes was glad I had mine with had It gone that way

KDM

Founding Member
Founding Member
I wouldn't worry about a woman beater taking his chances with a guy that might fight back. Takes a special kind of pussy douche bag to get physical with a woman or child.

It's NOT just the guy you need to worry about, the woman who stays in such a relationship is just as dangerous. I learned that in the NDSU student union when I was a student there. Walked into the union doors and up the stairs and right next to the book store I watched a guy rear back and smack this gal right across the face. I saw RED immediately and bull rushed the guy. I took him to the floor and flattened his nose for him and asked if he liked it when they come a little bigger? It was at this point the gal jumped on my back and started going to town on me. She was screaming "Get off him, I love him!!" Once I got her off my back and her claws out of my face, she started comforting this POS. I wiped the blood off my face and told her they were PERFECT for each other. That was the LAST time I got involved in any type of situation like that. Seen plenty of similar things since and just walked away, unless one of them asked for help. That's why domestics are such a risky call for cops. Be Safe Out There!!!

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 133
  • This month: 113
  • This month: 99
  • This month: 77
  • This month: 77
  • This month: 75
  • This month: 74
  • This month: 66