Is everyone ready for the blizzard?

LBrandt

★★★★★ Legendary Member
My snow blower is so deep in the garage in cannot possibly snow.

Mort

Founding Member
Founding Member
Vollmer......are you trying to curse us??? Cmom on man.....I don't mind an inch or so for this first part, at least just during deer season, but the wham bam pile up snow hits, that the miserable part. Just alittle slick here and there is am in willyville.

Joe

Founding Member
Founding Member
First fender bender just occurred outside my house in Bismarck, and it has only been snowing for a couple hours.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
First fender bender just occurred outside my house in Bismarck, and it has only been snowing for a couple hours.

so is this still the deal.

joe.PNG

shorthairsrus

Founding Member
Founding Member
That baby showed us stone cold --- now they backed off on it ------ yeah ----- more open water please!!!!!! 814temp.new (2).gif

JayKay

Founding Member
Founding Member
I only started using neoprene waders, versus breathables, two days ago. Lots of fishing to be done yet.

ranger150

★ Legendary Member
Who says you gotta put boat away just yet.... saw boats out at new town yesterday... sure is snowing like a banshee in Glasgow Mt rite now though and that's headed toward Minot

The Boat should be floating by nest Tues. or Wed. I love opening deer season. It really removes whatever fishing pressure is left! Blizzards can wait till Dec.!

tikkalover

Founding Member
Founding Member
She's an icy bitch out. City of Minot raises our taxes 27% and then they put like 2 grains of sand at an intersection. :mad: Came home from work at 6:45 and cars going around the curves past the airport at 5 mph were sliding into the curb. Going to be interesting when this starts to melt, haven't had a street sweeper go past the house yet this fall. Curb is level full of leaves. but they did sweep the streets in downtown like 5 times. Where they have hardly any trees at all. ;:;banghead

Bacon

Founding Member
Founding Member
She's an icy bitch out. City of Minot raises our taxes 27% and then they put like 2 grains of sand at an intersection. :mad: Came home from work at 6:45 and cars going around the curves past the airport at 5 mph were sliding into the curb. Going to be interesting when this starts to melt, haven't had a street sweeper go past the house yet this fall. Curb is level full of leaves. but they did sweep the streets in downtown like 5 times. Where they have hardly any trees at all. ;:;banghead

Really just proves that govt at all levels is pretty inept.

zoops

Founding Member
Founding Member
How much did everyone get? I'd say there's about 2" on my roof in Bismarck, concrete has a little less.

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
An inch or two in Turtle Mountains since yesterday but we have been getting a half inch here and there for a week so its adding up. More than enough to take the new to me 68 snow cruiser for a test run.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 144
  • This month: 143
  • This month: 70
  • This month: 68
  • This month: 59
  • This month: 57
  • This month: 57
  • This month: 55
  • This month: 51