Is This Nuts? (Superbowl)

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
This is the only part of your post I dont agree with. I thought to myself " you mean tolerant like Jesus was with the money changers in the temple"? Tolerant as when he called the Pharacies " you brood of vipers". Tolerant as when he said he didn't come to unite, but to divide a son from father, a daughter from mother etc.
You have the right idea lunk, but we must differentiate between tolerance and acceptance. The gay and even pedophyle community doesn't want tolerance they want acceptance. We can accept them as fellow sinners, but they want us to affirm their sin like the ELCA country club does. That's a no go for me.
I agree with your post about the demigods wanting to be accepted by everyone else, those few to me are not the majority of the minority of the people who want to be left alone. To me those few do not believe in the same God as I do so in reality there is no need to be tolerant to their deprivities. I'm tolerant to those who practice God's law by living through his teachings, mocking God by living in sin is their choice but I don't have to go out of my way to help that person. It doesn't mean that I wouldn't pull over on the side of the road if they had car problems or give them a bottle of water if I had an extra one. So you see as long as they are not mocking God in front of me, who am I to believe that they are living in sin. It's the same as the people on this site that I have had issues with who believe that the left is practicing tolerance of those who are Christians. We know that this is not the case because of the hate the left is sending to those who have no faith in God, those people are going out of their way to inflict violence because they don't have tolerance for those who want to live differently then they do.
The majority of the Christian people want to be left alone, to go to church, raise their families, and work hard so they can have a piece of the American dream.
0oLPZEI9PddV.jpeg

Last edited:

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
I firmly believe that the game is free from all forms of the cheat.

They might need to find a few white entertainers in the future for the half time spectacle, as it has gone to far ethnic. We are a divers country, and to some it was a good show, I am mostly indifferent, however, enough already with the spin.
Our country is 13% black, I bet none of you would realize that watching NFL games, and the commercials and entertainment that follows it.

Only 1.1% of our population is LGBTQ++ too.
And those who mock God's law are probably 1 percent of the 1.1 percent of the LGBTQ++

KDM

Founding Member
Founding Member
This is just more proof that the teachings of Christ are the true path, for if it wasn't, the evil of this world wouldn't work so hard to destroy His name, His message, and His followers. The Messiah said in Mathew chapter 5 vs 10-12 Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven. Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you and persecute you and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely for my sake. Rejoice, and be exceeding glad: for great is your reward in heaven: for so persecuted they the prophets which were before you. Let the workers of iniquity and lawlessness rant and rave against the Christ. It will only expose them for who they are and whom they serve.

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
For the record svn I didn't mean to get all Bible thumpery on your thread, I was making a point that the Christian people in this country have a voice still.

PrairieGhost

Founding Member
Founding Member
That still doesn't change the facts about what Jesus was trying to say and money is only a tool to a means to spread the good word. Did you even watch the video because it makes your original post wrong?
Jesus didn't try say things he did say and we try understand. I watched the video. I dont give a crap about football and I think the mob makes money on bets in all sports. My only disagreement was your Jesus is tolerant bs. He is forgiving but as an example of how tolerant he is do you remember the words " wide is the path to destruction". I think about 80% of the people on this earth are going to get their ass barbecued. Why do people always portray Jesus as a pansy simply because he was kind and forgiving. Read Revelations and see what he is like when he comes back.

Fritz the Cat

Founding Member
Founding Member
Jesus didn't try say things he did say and we try understand. I watched the video. I dont give a crap about football and I think the mob makes money on bets in all sports. My only disagreement was your Jesus is tolerant bs. He is forgiving but as an example of how tolerant he is do you remember the words " wide is the path to destruction". I hope about 80% of the people on this earth are going to get their ass barbecued. Why do people always portray Jesus as a pansy simply because he was kind and forgiving. Read Revelations and see what he is like when he comes back.

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Jesus didn't try say things he did say and we try understand. I watched the video. I dont give a crap about football and I think the mob makes money on bets in all sports. My only disagreement was your Jesus is tolerant bs. He is forgiving but as an example of how tolerant he is do you remember the words " wide is the path to destruction". I think about 80% of the people on this earth are going to get their ass barbecued. Why do people always portray Jesus as a pansy simply because he was kind and forgiving. Read Revelations and see what he is like when he comes back.
I agree with you on this.
I also believe you cannot buy your way into heaven, going to church weekly, and making donations isn't the path, its a way of staying on the path, but gets you no key to the gate.

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Why the desire to segregate again with the left?
They are more anti than the anti's
Isn't it obvious juanr it's the real communist way of the left especially since the white population will be the minority real soon allowing for total destruction of the American dream. By the white overlords like wef, Blackrock, vanguard, China and people soros and gates.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 191
  • This month: 158
  • This month: 147
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 117
  • This month: 95
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 88