svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
1707798145697.png

1707798177034.png

CatDaddy

Founding Member
Founding Member
I find it hard to believe that the entire season could be scripted. SO MANY VARIABLES! So many people involved to make it happen that I'd think someone would talk.

But I've seen games where refs lean a certain way and it ultimately determines the outcome of the game. And the sudden push to gamble on official NFL broadcasts.....Draftkings etc. makes a guy think.

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
If it was really what the most political, then why didn't the communist elite make sure to atleast get rid of the Jesus commercials. Also this guy didn't bring up the chiefs fumble in the red zone if that didn't happen it would have been 17-10 if there was no turn overs. We already know obozo administration is in control of Biden we know this from day one.
Also if the nfl was anti American like people believe then they woukd have made it clear that Mahomes would have not been allowed to tall about God. The superbowl was not rigged

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
I find it hard to believe that the entire season could be scripted. SO MANY VARIABLES! So many people involved to make it happen that I'd think someone would talk.

But I've seen games where refs lean a certain way and it ultimately determines the outcome of the game. And the sudden push to gamble on official NFL broadcasts.....Draftkings etc. makes a guy think.
I too wonder if legal gambling is bad for professional sports, but what I can tell about the nfl and the playoffs going back years. The officiating crews for the most part let teams play, I also believe that if the nfl ever decided to implement the reviewing of officiating calls like holding we would see perhaps a better run game. If that happened then the no fun league critics would really have a field day with the complaining. All the games I watch during the playoffs were pretty much officiated the same, defense and offense players were both allowed for both teams to use more hand checking then the regular season. To me that shows that the officiating wasn't going to play favorites and make calls to help a team over the other.
Now the regular season that's a whole different can of worms when dealing with officiating calls,

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
One more: Was that the "Taylor Swift" guy who pushed the coach?

Eatsleeptrap

★★ Legendary Member
If you bench one of the billionaire owners pets, you get fired. For example, Jim Harbaugh in San Francisco.

Lycanthrope

Founding Member
Founding Member
If it was really what the most political, then why didn't the communist elite make sure to atleast get rid of the Jesus commercials. Also this guy didn't bring up the chiefs fumble in the red zone if that didn't happen it would have been 17-10 if there was no turn overs. We already know obozo administration is in control of Biden we know this from day one.
Also if the nfl was anti American like people believe then they woukd have made it clear that Mahomes would have not been allowed to tall about God. The superbowl was not rigged
If you pay attention, the 'jesus commercial' wasnt really a jesus commercial like start going to church more, it was a if you are religious, you should accept everyone regardless of their alternative lifestyles and sin promotion commercial. look more closely at the pictures they were showing...

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member

I guess for me, when it comes to Jesus Christ, I think that just the idea of who he was/is in terms of his teachings that he truly meant that we must all love our neighbors. Being tolerant to others is what is important when it comes to following Jesus Christ and understanding what he wants from us by reminding ourselves that we must always show love to the sinner but never except the sin.

Lycanthrope

Founding Member
Founding Member

I guess for me, when it comes to Jesus Christ, I think that just the idea of who he was/is in terms of his teachings that he truly meant that we must all love our neighbors. Being tolerant to others is what is important when it comes to following Jesus Christ and understanding what he wants from us by reminding ourselves that we must always show love to the sinner but never except the sin.

follow the money... if you want to find the true intention of anything, just follow the money...

PrairieGhost

Founding Member
Founding Member
Being tolerant to others is what is important
This is the only part of your post I dont agree with. I thought to myself " you mean tolerant like Jesus was with the money changers in the temple"? Tolerant as when he called the Pharacies " you brood of vipers". Tolerant as when he said he didn't come to unite, but to divide a son from father, a daughter from mother etc.
You have the right idea lunk, but we must differentiate between tolerance and acceptance. The gay and even pedophyle community doesn't want tolerance they want acceptance. We can accept them as fellow sinners, but they want us to affirm their sin like the ELCA country club does. That's a no go for me.

Bfishn

Founding Member
Founding Member
If the NFL wanted to rig the sport for money they sure as heck wouldn't pick a small market team like KC, you would be seeing Dallas and a NY team in the SB. Also the sports books took a hit with KC winning so any angles there are bs. I guess everyone wants to find a conspiracy or politics in everything these days though and if you are brain washed and really want to believe things your going to find a way no matter how crazy it is.

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
follow the money... if you want to find the true intention of anything, just follow the money...
That still doesn't change the facts about what Jesus was trying to say and money is only a tool to a means to spread the good word. Did you even watch the video because it makes your original post wrong?

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Yeah I didn't get that opinion you did when I was watching the commercial, we all see different things when we seeing it through different windows.

Retired Educator

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I always wonder what makes a SB commercial so expensive. I have watched every SB since the beginning After Sundays's game I honestly don't remember a commercial or at least the major point of the commercial. Often, after the commercial, I'm not even sure what they were trying to sell. Even after reading the comments above I don't remember any religious commercials. No loss for me as I did enjoy the game and thought it was pretty well played.

Maybe I had to pee to often and just missed a lot of the commercials....popcorn...

Bfishn

Founding Member
Founding Member
^its expensive because it’s by far the most watched event on tv every year, and one of the few events most people actually do watch commercials. It set another record this year with an average viewership of 123 million people. Thanks Swifties!

Lycanthrope

Founding Member
Founding Member
I always wonder what makes a SB commercial so expensive. I have watched every SB since the beginning After Sundays's game I honestly don't remember a commercial or at least the major point of the commercial. Often, after the commercial, I'm not even sure what they were trying to sell. Even after reading the comments above I don't remember any religious commercials. No loss for me as I did enjoy the game and thought it was pretty well played.

Maybe I had to pee to often and just missed a lot of the commercials....popcorn...
I think boxes were 2mil also, or something outrageous like that...

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
I firmly believe that the game is free from all forms of the cheat.

They might need to find a few white entertainers in the future for the half time spectacle, as it has gone to far ethnic. We are a divers country, and to some it was a good show, I am mostly indifferent, however, enough already with the spin.
Our country is 13% black, I bet none of you would realize that watching NFL games, and the commercials and entertainment that follows it.

Only 1.1% of our population is LGBTQ++ too.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 197
  • This month: 161
  • This month: 148
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 119
  • This month: 95
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 88