It's a soaker

bucksnbears

Founding Member
Founding Member
weird day here in Moorhead. rain,sun,rain,sun,downpour,sun,drizzle,sun,ect,sun.
been trying to get some yard work done and keep getting chased back in when a new shower rolls through

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
Gauge is at just over 2 inches, most of it today.

zoops

Founding Member
Founding Member
I can't believe that Jamestown has only gotten 2 inches of rain over the last week (according to the official reports). Seems like it should be a lot more than that. All it has done lately is rain, and it was monsoon style rain last night.

I'm seeing over 5 inches in Jamestown this weekend on the NOAA site: http://www.wrh.noaa.gov/zoa/mwmap3.php?map=usa

Brian Renville

Founding Member
Founding Member
Still a steady sprinkle but now turning to sleet and snow, supposed to end overnight with a low of 27. gunna be a frosty morning.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
z9TZYHqV_LtfZA_jkPNf1Ov5yZwvpGw_pmbh3YSv-1.jpg

just a little clip of the river in front of the house from yesterday

---------------

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'm seeing over 5 inches in Jamestown this weekend on the NOAA site: http://www.wrh.noaa.gov/zoa/mwmap3.php?map=usa

I hate sites that give only hourly or 24 hour totals. Would it be impossible to have a site that gave precip totals for a 5 or 7 day period? Unless there was a link on that site I was missing? The only site I could find that gives a weekly total is apparently not accurate.

espringers

Founding Member
Founding Member
http://water.weather.gov/images/spacer.gif

i don't know why i can't insert images. i click on the insert image icon and the computer acts like it is going to load an image insert box or something. but, nothing happens. everything is extremely slow to load for me. but, it sounds like nobody else is having the problems i am. anyway... the rain totals map for the last 14 days is in the link above

DirtyMike

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'm guessing because its a .gif and exceeds the character limit of a post. I've been having that issue on some that I've tried posting. It's really hindering my humor attempts.

espringers

Founding Member
Founding Member
That ain't it. The darn box never even pops up. Something is wrong. Its 10x faster on my phone even when viewing the full site. Strange. I never have browser issues and its only this site. I've looked thru all my compatibility settings and even turned off my ad blocker and the issues persist. I will get to the bottom of it eventually...

Brian Renville

Founding Member
Founding Member
Get ready for more water, rain finally stopped here but not before we got dumped on all night. Haven't heard totals yet but quite the soaker for sure.

Mort

Founding Member
Founding Member
yes sir...its was steady rain all freaking day.....glad I mowed my yard last night;)

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Campfires are fun, and without the rain they put a stop to em.

I think we are still fairly dry here, most of the crops are in, and a bit of rain would be awesome

NodakBuckeye

Founding Member
Founding Member
Haven't checked the corp site but it look like Sak has to be coming up some, where the river meets lake, the mud flats are pretty much gone from my vantage point. Sounds like Sidney and points north had a real goose drowner.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 109
  • This month: 80
  • This month: 61
  • This month: 54
  • This month: 51
  • This month: 50
  • This month: 44
  • This month: 40
  • This month: 35