KWO - Hoyer and Siemens

Founding Member
Founding Member
They make it look easy don't they!
Never even put mine in the boat this season, there's something about just fishing for fun and the unknown. But I won't leave home without it ice fishing!;)
Hearing that the bass organization are going to be limiting ffs next year. Tackle manufacturers aren't happy seeing tourneys won on a jig n plastic. And viewers get pretty bored watching guys stare at their screens dropshotting in 40 ft.
It's definitely a weapon to wack big fish though no doubt about it. Changed the tournament seen quick, just look how Tom Huynh just showed up a day or two before the classic tourney on Sak this summer armed with it and a jig n crawler. An went on to beat an entire field of boats with coolers filled with chubs that prefished for weeks.

Last edited:

Retired-Guy

Founding Member
Founding Member
I've heard that Wisconsin might not allow ffs for some tournaments next summer. Minnesota won't be far behind!

Traxion

Founding Member
Founding Member
Listened to Bigwater Fishing podcast and they said after Icast hard baits sales were way down. Ffs baits up some obviously. Amazing to me to old pros who have been to all these lakes many times get their asses handed to them by beer guys who mastered ffs.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 151
  • This month: 114
  • This month: 92
  • This month: 62
  • This month: 57
  • This month: 49
  • This month: 47
  • This month: 47
  • This month: 43