Let that sink in!

gst

Banned
Founding Member
Founding Member
Lighten up GST! Your videos get more inaccurate and medically totally dark ages every day. No more wasting time trying to respond only to face a tsunami of more inane questions and inaccurate videos!
Go away! On second thought, maybe I’d best be the one to.depart! Far atoo much time wasted......

So are you claiming these liberals such as those in the video do not want to confiscate our guns?

Should we "tolerate" or "compromise" with those that do?

"medically totally dark ages " ???????????????

( deleted account )

Banned
Banned
Agree, the liberals seem to think the Government can fix it by throwing money at the problem, and they can't. But they keep on trying. So just keep working harder and they will take more of your money.
Imo not much, if any problem can be solved by throwing our tax money at it. Of course not, though both libs and conservatives are guilty of this from time to time to buy votes. Time to time??? Hell, ALL the time, directly and indirectly!

My ONLY POINT was to recognize hard work, ive worked my own ass off all my life, still do, but I do realize and emphasize that life’s playing field isn’t exactly level for everyone, before we persist in tarring some groups and people all with the same brush! Like I said, I was genius enough to pick the right parents who lived on the right side of the oceans, who instilled in me hard work, study, dedication and parents who had the wherewithal to help me as much as they could! My best cheering section! I’ve made mistakes but tried and succeeded in passing the work ethic along to my kids and grandkids! I wish everybody in the world had my opportunities and luck! But yes, throwing money st problems won’t help many people’s life opportunities, and you know what? I haven’t the faintest idea how to fix things!

Last edited:

gst

Banned
Founding Member
Founding Member
bobkat, I guess you are not going to address the question I posed about tolerance and compromise with these people that wish to take fire arms away from the American people.

If you can;t address a question like that why come on here lecturing others suggesting they should embrace tolerance and compromise more?

As you take a moment to reflect on the sacrifices all these servicemen and women have made for this great nation this Memorial Day..........ask yourself if tolerating and compromising with those who would trample this great nations Constitution the took an oath to serve and protect is indeed the best thing we as Americans can do.

Or should we also draw a line in the sand and say I will not tolerate those who would take our freedoms and limit our liberty and support what that sacrifice was made for?

I support your right to voice your opinion lecturing for "tolerance and compromise" with those that would elect leaders like Hillary and Obama who want to "fundamentally transform America" , it is part of the freedom these servicemen and women died to protect............just as it is my right to voice my disagreement with what I views is a fools errand and threat to this great nation as a means to protect the liberties they bled and died for.

Last edited:

( deleted account )

Banned
Banned
Stop making up stuff and taking anything I say out of context and misquoting and classic internet bullying GST! BI’ve said numerous times I HATE Hillary, Pelosi, Boxer, Feinstein, etc. yes, I said I didn’t vote FOR Trump but I sure did vote against Hillary! Can’t you read? Had to pinch my nose, but not alone there.,.,
The only thing I’ve said several times about the school shooting stuff and gun ownership is
1) I probably have far more guns and ammo than you,and I support and always have supported the threatened 2nd amendment!
2) like it or not if and when public and school shootings continue and people get madder and madder about it if nothing is done or even discussed then the non gun owners, especially the current pretty neutral ones FAR FAR Outnumber us gun enthusiasts!! Not in ND but country wide estimates of 10/1 or some surveys say 20/301! Like it or not, might makes right! I’ve said repeatedly that there are millions of well meaning people out there that are getting mad enough to demand some action st the polls! I sure as hell don’t want to lose or limit my access to my guns, and saying the two camps should at least try to explore what might work to keep guns out of the crazy indane Hands! THATS what I’m saying, but in your infernal bullying you twist and distort everything! No wonder you’ve been booted from every other outdoor website!
3) like it or not If mass shootings continue to increase and a hundred million voters get mad enough, do you really think the 2nd amendment which I support will hold up to legally changing it in Washington! That’s what concerns me! it likely doesn’t concern you because you still believe in the Antler tooth fairy and Sants Clause! Be clear that I have no magic solutions, nor have I heard a single workable suggestion or solution from anyone, and THAT doubly concerns me! And concerns most of my conservative friends, AND most of my Liberal Buddies too! Yes gabe!I have Liberal buddies too! And yes, I reamed to out a good Liberal arguing buddy 2 days ago for narrow minded chisled in stone thinking! Do It all the time! I can’t stand rigid thinking! Ask my previous students! I dare you!
And I have nothing but respect for the military! Was in ROTP years ago and flew CAPbfor years,. Where do you get that feces to throw??
in terms of medical advances, you definitely have a real psychosexual hang up regarding all thing sexual. Presumably that is why you enjoy following me from website to website, thread to thread on s continual basis! “I’ll teach that guy to disagree with my dark age thinking about gays and dyspeptic conditions, brain neurochemistru, etc”. Deal with your archaic hang ups GST! Or not! But at least leave me alone!! The
Being an ex farm boy (oops, now you’ll label me a turncoat) I enjoy some of your posts concerning new findings about farming methods, practices and modern knowledge, assuming what you prostletize is correct. Pity you couldn’t be open minded about findings and all kind of new and interesting game stuff in the medical field. But like will Rodgers, or was it confucious?) said “ a closed mind hasno visitors! “

gst

Banned
Founding Member
Founding Member
Holy bobkat, that post was not very tolerant.

Where EXACTLY am I making stuff up bobkat? Or did you make that up?

Where exactly did I suggest you do not respect the military?? If you actually stopped to THINK about what was written in referencing you taking the time to stop and recognize the sacrifices these service men and women made on Memorial Day it shows that I am assuming you WILL out of respect acknowledge those that served and died.

Quote"As you take a moment to reflect on the sacrifices all these servicemen and women have made for this great nation this Memorial Day.........."

Try not to let your petty anger cloiud simple common sense bobkat.

"presumably that is why you enjoy following me from website to website,"

To point out the obvious, given the join dates of you and i on this site, YOU followed me to this site.....;)

LikeI said bobkat if you are going to come here and grant your "suggestions" in the manner you do (shown once again in this post) you should likely expect someone to call you on them.

So you can "tolerate" and "compromise" with those that would take our 2nd amendment rights..........i willstand firm on the ideal our Founders gave us.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 180
  • This month: 150
  • This month: 139
  • This month: 129
  • This month: 113
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 92
  • This month: 88
  • This month: 84