Losing my best friend.

Tommyboy

Founding Member
Founding Member
Sorry to hear about your pooch. I read this this afternoon knowing I need to bury my own tonight after some spinless asshole swerved to hit him last night and kept of driving after he did. Nothing more worthless in this world than a coward that won't own up for his own antics
I feel your pain. I had to bury my 8 year old lab at the lake after he got spooked by fireworks and took off on July 1st. Found him 1/2 mile away on the highway a hour later ran over. Not sure if somebody swerved to hit him or not, but picking him up off the highway was one of the worst times in my life.

1lessdog

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Sorry to hear about your pooch. I read this this afternoon knowing I need to bury my own tonight after some spinless asshole swerved to hit him last night and kept of driving after he did. Nothing more worthless in this world than a coward that won't own up for his own antics

Was your dog running loose? And out on the road.

wslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
I feel your pain. I had to bury my 8 year old lab at the lake after he got spooked by fireworks and took off on July 1st. Found him 1/2 mile away on the highway a hour later ran over. Not sure if somebody swerved to hit him or not, but picking him up off the highway was one of the worst times in my life.
My little dog took off to go hide because of those f*ck'n worthless fireworks also July 1st. She must have been outside the garage/kennel when apparently someone lit an M-80 near us. 4 of my neighbors and I looked for over 3 hrs before finally found her under one of the other neighbors porches. Took her about a full week to recover.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 180
  • This month: 150
  • This month: 139
  • This month: 129
  • This month: 113
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 92
  • This month: 88
  • This month: 84