Memorial Bridge - Bismarck

silentbob

Founding Member
Founding Member
I have wondered about the marinas as well.. I would like to try and get some panfish out of some of them, just not sure whats legal and whats not.

TheWalleye

Honored Member
I have wondered about the marinas as well.. I would like to try and get some panfish out of some of them, just not sure whats legal and whats not.

Agreed! I eye ball them every time i drive by them. :)

This has been a far more productive thread then i thought it was going to be! Thanks everyone for participating!

freiday31

Founding Member
Founding Member
So just out of curiosity then, what is officially deemed the ordinary high water mark? Is there a defined elevation for each parcel along the Missouri based on traditional release levels? Are there set levels at each flood monitoring point on the smaller rivers so you know where you can and can't go. Seems like it would be a nightmare to enforce. Based on what what said, if you are on grass, you are on private property and if you are on sand, mud and rocks, you are in the river? That is a fine line of interpretation. Most small rivers I know, you would at some point have to trespass to fish any substantial section of the river.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 197
  • This month: 161
  • This month: 148
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 119
  • This month: 95
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 88