merica!

sweeney

Founding Member
Founding Member
our military kicks ass even with women and gays in it:;:sorry

Bed Wetter

Founding Member
Founding Member
SR71 Blackbird: forget bringing a knife to a gunfight. I'll stay away from the gunfight and use sorcery to give my adversary the black plague. Those commie bastards didn't stand a chance. All they did was burn up their engines trying to keep up. Kelly Johnson was a bad-ass mother trucker.

- - - Updated - - -

http://youtu.be/-1250fZuhUg

3200 fps, 70 ton titanium bullet.

MSA

Founding Member
Founding Member
They did that to us a few times in florida. Apparently the blue angels home base is around pensacola, and theyre always practicing. The kids cried for an hour their ears hurt so bad.

DirtyMike

Founding Member
Founding Member
I went to A school in Pensacola. It was awesome to watch them practice but most of the time it was in Buckeyes. When hurricane Ivan came through, we got bussed over to Corey station and got to see the Angels on the ground. I eventually worked on F/A-18C Hornets (ejection seats and oxygen system). The pilots that rotated from the Angels usually went to a training squadron to teach butter bars and 1st leuitenants. They would do that tail stall and near vertical thrust a lot. The fly by they do almost gets me every time.

My my last year in Fargo, they were at the air show and practicing a few days before the weekend. As they stalled just passed my house, the other one may have touched our roof top. Unreal howbloud that is. Not quite as bad as when they are engine testing and you have to sit 20 yards from the business end of that engine.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 159
  • This month: 133
  • This month: 116
  • This month: 108
  • This month: 104
  • This month: 86
  • This month: 82
  • This month: 76
  • This month: 75