Anybody have any tips on cleaning the carpets and storage compartments? So far I am thinking napalm may be the best option.
I used this on my dog last year after he was sprayed by a skunk and it was awesome. I would think it is worth a try and would work better than regular carpet cleaning stuff.
Mix the following:
- 1 quart 3 percent hydrogen peroxide.
- 1/4 cup baking soda (sodium bicarbonate)
- 1 teaspoon liquid soap or dish detergent.
- Mix these together and bathe ("shampoo" in or rub down) thoroughly.
- Be sure to use this mixture immediately after it is created, as it is unstable.