Missouri Marlin

fj40

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Who's coming out for paddlefishing and when? Might be a good time to put a face to an avatar and destroy a blue nummy or two. Anyone camping? And no, I ain't cleaning your fish. Ishy!

KDM

Founding Member
Founding Member
If anybody feels the need to either punch me in the forehead for something I've posted or wants to shake hands and tell stories over a couple of cold blue num nums, I'll be at the confluence Wednesday Night the 3rd of May thru Sunday May 7th. FISH ON!!!!!

fj40

★★★★★ Legendary Member
KDM, You camping? What should I look for? If you say drunk guy with a big rod, it won't narrow it down none.

Ericb

Founding Member
Founding Member
If anybody feels the need to either punch me in the forehead for something I've posted or wants to shake hands and tell stories over a couple of cold blue num nums, I'll be at the confluence Wednesday Night the 3rd of May thru Sunday May 7th. FISH ON!!!!!

Punch in the forehead and shake hands? I'm strongly considering driving up during the week. For a couple days.

- - - Updated - - -

KDM, You camping? What should I look for? If you say drunk guy with a big rod, it won't narrow it down none.

You westerners are kind of wierd!

KDM

Founding Member
Founding Member

Yep!! I'll be camping with kickemup. Look for the grey bearded guy carrying a case of blue num nums and a first aid kit so I'm prepared for any NDA'ers I happen to meet.

martinslanding

Founding Member
Founding Member

line-forms-here.jpg

Will there be two separate lines? Foreheadpunching and Hand shaking or for the sake of efficiency just have them form 1 line??? that way it keeps you guessing :;:thumbsup

KDM

Founding Member
Founding Member
Punch in the forehead and shake hands? I'm strongly considering driving up during the week. For a couple days.-

I'll be prepared for both so come on out.

- - - Updated - - -

bdc149d12381889e2c64cae0a9461b32.jpg

Will there be two separate lines? Foreheadpunching and Hand shaking or for the sake of efficiency just have them form 1 line??? that way it keeps you guessing :;:thumbsup

I like surprises!!!

Brian Renville

Founding Member
Founding Member
If you guys need to fill up coolers with ice(might not need all that much) and maybe some beers stop on by. We'll fill ya up. Also $49 for a clean, nice, warm hotel room is still going.

Kickemup

Founding Member
Founding Member
We will be there on wed evening and I'll have KDMs ugly mug in tow. We will have a 5th wheel with a silver dodge next to it if anyone wants to stop by. Camp sites are a free for all. Most of the time if you show up on Friday there won't be any decent spots left.

ElkForMe

Thanks on the camping question Kickemup . Did the commercial cleaner ever decide if he still might be in operation ?

Kickemup

Founding Member
Founding Member
Thanks on the camping question Kickemup . Did the commercial cleaner ever decide if he still might be in operation ?

I haven't heard and I guess I really don't care if they are there or not. It's not going to stop me from going.

ElkForMe

Just always heard there is a trick to cleaning them so curious . Good luck and maybe see you there .

LBrandt

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Yep!! I'll be camping with kickemup. Look for the grey bearded guy carrying a case of blue num nums and a first aid kit so I'm prepared for any NDA'ers I happen to meet.
So KDM you went from Major to Medic.

tikkalover

Founding Member
Founding Member
Will be up there the first weekend. First timer here

Glad to see there are still virgins around! ;:;rofl............On a side note, I have never been snagging either. :;:smokin This time of year I'm usually working 10 to 14 hour days, 6 days a week and a half day on Sunday.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 16
  • This month: 10
  • This month: 8
  • This month: 8
  • This month: 7
  • This month: 5
  • This month: 5