my oh my

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
[h=1]KFGO's Scott Miller, voice of the Bison, dies at age 57[/h]
FARGO (KFGO) - Long time KFGO broadcaster Scott Miller has died of cancer.
Miller, the voice of the Bison and FM Redhawks, died at a Fargo hospital. He was first diagnosed with Melanoma in the spring of 2012. Despite rigorous treatment, the cancer spread progressively. Miller has been the play-by-play voice of NDSU football and basketball since 1996. He became the announcer for Redhawks baseball on 740 The Fan in 2006.
Miller, a two-time recipient of the North Dakota Associated Press Sportscaster of the Year Award, received several other state and regional honors during his lengthy career.
He grew up in Minot where he graduated from high school in 1976. His Bison broadcasts were heard on several radio stations in Minnesota and North Dakota with NDSU football broadcasts also carried by two stations in the Twin Cities.
Miller, known by his signature "My oh My" calls on key plays, was surrounded by family at the time of his death. He was 57.

- - - Updated - - -

:(

fnznfwl

Founding Member
Founding Member
Was good to listen to.

But few people know the "my oh my" call was a Dave Neihaus original (play by play guy of the Seattle mariners)

I always cringed a little when he used it.

jdinny

Founding Member
Founding Member
love listening to him call the games. my o my and bison football go hand in hand! prayers to his family

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 197
  • This month: 161
  • This month: 148
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 119
  • This month: 95
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 88