Wells County

Up Y'oars

Founding Member
Founding Member
When can the vast majority of ND citizens understand that our JUDICIAL system is in heavily need of reform!?!?!? I cannot find any more than once instance where any judge has any competition in the voting process other than when first trying to get into office. Once they're in they ALWAYS run unopposed. It's like some sort of silent agreement among attorneys??? Outcome: We can't vote these dumbasses out of office if they don't have anyone running against them!

WormWiggler

Founding Member
Founding Member
I would put being a judge on the list of jobs that would be miserable... cops, teachers, etc.

Happycamper

Honored Member
You can lay this at the feet of the Wells Co States Attorney. I always figured she was involved in all this lawlessness.

JMF

Founding Member
Founding Member

- - - Updated - - -

You can lay this at the feet of the Wells Co States Attorney. I always figured she was involved in all this lawlessness.

It's been a long time since she has seen her feet.

Last edited:

bobberdown

SEX AND DRUGS AND ROCKNROLL Do you think his old lady had a meth problem also! THIRTEEN KIDS??!! Good Catholics!

DDRAHT

Point of clarification: the charge(s) of defrauding the government of $751,000 was prosecuted (and sentenced) in US District Court. A state's attorney (ie, "county prosecutor") and state judge have nothing to do with those cases. The previous meth charges (or whatever they were) were prosecuted by Wells County States Attorney and sentenced by a ND SE Judicial District Judge. Not saying it makes the sentences any better or worse, but some of the criticism in this thread is misdirected.

BrokenBackJack

Founding Member
Founding Member
Point of clarification: the charge(s) of defrauding the government of $751,000 was prosecuted (and sentenced) in US District Court. A state's attorney (ie, "county prosecutor") and state judge have nothing to do with those cases. The previous meth charges (or whatever they were) were prosecuted by Wells County States Attorney and sentenced by a ND SE Judicial District Judge. Not saying it makes the sentences any better or worse, but some of the criticism in this thread is misdirected.

Should never have been prosecuted by Wells County or by their judge. Should have been passed to another States Attorney and Judge in the eastern or western part of the State.

espringers

Founding Member
Founding Member
i believe it was. i think the AGs office prosecuted the case and daniel narum was the judge. i think narum is from the ellendale area.

based the the affidavit of PC, i am surprised a few of those charges went away and he just got a slap on the wrist. but, who knows...

BrokenBackJack

Founding Member
Founding Member
i believe it was. i think the AGs office prosecuted the case and daniel narum was the judge. i think narum is from the ellendale area.

based the the affidavit of PC, i am surprised a few of those charges went away and he just got a slap on the wrist. but, who knows...

I see where Narum was the judge but it lists Wells County States Attorney as the Prosecutor.

espringers

Founding Member
Founding Member
Ya. But, someone from the AGs office signed all the documents. They wouldn't let the local prosecute a case like that.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 190
  • This month: 157
  • This month: 142
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 113
  • This month: 95
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 88