Narcos

Walleye_Chaser

Founding Member
Founding Member
I find myself wanting a soundtrack to this show....pretty damn good Mexican tunes if ya ask me

- - - Updated - - -

I find myself wanting a soundtrack to this show....pretty damn good Mexican tunes if ya ask me

Wait, does this make me racist!?!

CatDaddy

Founding Member
Founding Member
Escobar brought hippos, yes - hippos, into the country that are now loose and still killing people. The man attacked what amounts to our supreme court with tanks - it burned for days - just to destroy extradition papers. He broke out of prison, made more than most small countries, and was as ruthless as anyone since Hitler.

Crazy story. Great show.

WormWiggler

Founding Member
Founding Member
Embrace your racism and carry on, off to camp on Corp land in protest of summer ending, hope to ride in a cool national guard truck...

Just kidding, working... should be protesting that

fly2cast

Founding Member
Founding Member
Netflix has great original movies. Narcos is one of them. Also check out Stranger Things. One of the best series made in my opinion. Another really good series that is on Amazon is Mad Dogs. Great series.

deleted_account

Founding Member
Founding Member
Netflix has great original movies. Narcos is one of them. Also check out Stranger Things. One of the best series made in my opinion. Another really good series that is on Amazon is Mad Dogs. Great series.

Bloodline

Walleye_Chaser

Founding Member
Founding Member
Bloodline is an EXCELLENT show but it was slow to start I thought...get past the first 4 or 5 episodes and it's on. End of Season 2 was effing insane!

CatDaddy

Founding Member
Founding Member
Keep the series recommendations coming - I'm in a void right now of what to watch. Just queued up Mad Dogs. I'd suggest Vikings, Black Sails, Marco Polo (Netflix), and agree that Stranger Things is a great show

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
There are lots of good series on Amazon and Netflix the get down is good if your into old school hip hop rap, daredevil, jessica Jones,house of Cards, the man in the high castle, red oaks.

701FishSlayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Good choice. Fired up the series yesterday. Hours later, dude was a monster whoa lol.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 27
  • This month: 23
  • This month: 15
  • This month: 11
  • This month: 10
  • This month: 9
  • This month: 8
  • This month: 7
  • This month: 7