NCAA Basketball

dukgnfsn

Founding Member
Founding Member
I am watching UND play in march madness now, pretty cool that ND has 2 schools playing in it, since UND made it and we know from other threads that NDSU is better than UND in all I think it is just cool. But could someone help me out and I missed what time NDSU plays :::, I think. I am pretty sure UND is gonna lose but cool for them making it. .Also good luck to UND hockey tomorrow night in hockey, GO SIOUX. I hope to watch the Hockey game but will be recovering for knee scope surgery, see if I can stay awake long enough to make it thru it. dukgnfsn

Last edited:

Brian Renville

Founding Member
Founding Member
The announcers are doing their best to keep Arizona's dunk contest interesting. UND spent the first ten min making almost every wild shot they took and still aren't keeping up. Idk what they can do to get it close. Zona is big and fast and good.

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
Good job Fighting Hawks! What little I watched they represented very well.

NDwalleyes

Founding Member
Founding Member
In a setting like this you hope the boys don't go and lay an egg. This would be the equivalent of our hockey team playing their club hockey team. They had AZ sweating for the first part of the 2nd half until we ran out of gas. Represented well against a national powerhouse on the big stage.

Our forwards gave up several inches to each of their guys. I'm not a BB guy but thought our guards played them strait up.

CatDaddy

Founding Member
Founding Member
Way out gunned but got within 7 in the second half before it broke loose for AZ....closer than I thought! I'm NDSU alum and fan, but can appreciate this still!

zoops

Founding Member
Founding Member
This game is ugly. UND is like deer in headlights.
I'd have to disagree. Although UND couldn't match up with them in the slightest, I thought they competed very hard from the opening tip and really gave them fits on offense. UND went right at them even though if you would have lined these 2 teams up side by side it would have looked like a varsity team playing an 8th grade team. They had absolutely no business being down 7 points with 12 minutes left, then that bogus blocking foul was called that even the announcer said was a blatant charge and it unraveled from there. That was a fun game to watch.

espringers

Founding Member
Founding Member
One of thr big mistakes they made was failing to slow the tempo against a more talented team. Shooting % and rebounding were the statistical difference makers.

Bfishn

Founding Member
Founding Member
We did about as good as expected. I was just hoping they didn't get blown out by 30-40. AZ was just way to big.

Brian Renville

Founding Member
Founding Member
UND was hitting some ridiculous shots for awhile. They played as good as they could of last night. Getting a c-note hung on them won't look good for the record book but they definitely threw all they had at them. The spread was a push last night also.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 197
  • This month: 161
  • This month: 148
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 119
  • This month: 95
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 88