Ndsu 5 straight?

LITREOFCOLA

Founding Member
Founding Member
It scares me how their kicker has been performing, he missed out on 4 kicks for 8 points in their last game.

Sluggo

Founding Member
Founding Member
Bison secondary has been horrible at times, and they seem small. Bison kicker is really struggling, probably a confidence thing, in championship games you can't afford to leave points on the field, plus give the opposition good field position after a missed field goal. Stick should start. He is undefeated and has gotten them to the championship game. Wentz, if cleared, should be dressed and ready to come in if Stick gets injured or Stick is ineffective in the first half.

Ristorapper

Founding Member
Founding Member
If the other team gets ahead more than 14 pts wentz is in (inside source hell that is what coach said on interview with heitkamp)

Coaches will lie (especially on THAT program). It forces the opposition to have to prepare for two quarterbacks instead of one. Exactly why Klieman stated that Wentz was practicing prior to the Bison's previous game.

Now you have me pulling for the opposition to score the first two touchdowns(or more) because I don't think Wentz will be in pads at all. He has too much to lose regarding his future. He is still ranked as a top three (senior eligible) quarterback in the NFL draft. If he doesn't play in the championship, he remains a top three. If he does play and reinjures himself, there is no where to go but down.

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
I've been watching some of the bowl games. There are some decent qb's this year. Not sure how many are seniors or coming out though.

Kickemup

Founding Member
Founding Member
Most of my friends that are rabid Football fans think these will be an easy win for the Bison. I know nothing about football.

I don't think easy would be a way to out it. But if they stop the run and get some pressure on the qb they should win.

luvcatchingbass

Founding Member
Founding Member
Yeah I doubt it's going to be an easy win at all. Good defense and clock control like they have done in the past should mean a win but I still think is going to be a close game.

NDSportsman

Founding Member
Founding Member
Carson was cleared for practice but not contact 4 weeks ago. I think he has since been cleared fully and will start in the championship. We shall see. Doesn't matter much if he plays or not or how well he plays, his draft status will be made during the Senior Bowl, pro day and combine.

Ristorapper

Founding Member
Founding Member
" his draft status will be made during the Senior Bowl, pro day and combine."

Agree if he is healthy (not reinjured) to participate in those events.

Brian Renville

Founding Member
Founding Member
image.jpg
Great kid great QB, not so sure you mess with the undefeated kid though. I hope I'm wrong.

phillyblunt701

Founding Member
Founding Member
Plenty of years left for Easton Stick to lead this team. Carson is our starter, and a proven winner under pressure. GO BISON!!!

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
haven't watched a game since last years championship game, hoping for another win.

Between everything else a guy entertains himself with, I wonder how some of you guys can fit all of this shit into your routine.
I have kids sports, hunting, fishing, mrs johnr things, Vikings football, work, church, a half dozen committees, and Busch light.

I cant fit any more into my nonsense.

7mmMag

Founding Member
Founding Member
Im glad Carson is starting. How do you not start an NFL caliber quarterback if he is healtly

Last edited:

Brian Renville

Founding Member
Founding Member
haven't watched a game since last years championship game, hoping for another win.

Between everything else a guy entertains himself with, I wonder how some of you guys can fit all of this shit into your routine.
I have kids sports, hunting, fishing, mrs johnr things, Vikings football, work, church, a half dozen committees, and Busch light.

Dont forget us, you have time for us. :;:thumbsup

FightingSioux

Founding Member
Founding Member
He is NFL caliber because of a weak QB class this year. Would be good to see him play in he NFL but he will prob be just a scout team QB.

They better sit him if he goes for 3 three and outs. Stick with stick.
Im glad Carson is starting. How do you not start an NFL caliber quarterback if he is healtly

fnznfwl

Founding Member
Founding Member

spending less than 8 hours a day on this website should free up quite a bit of your time.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 151
  • This month: 145
  • This month: 75
  • This month: 72
  • This month: 59
  • This month: 58
  • This month: 57
  • This month: 55
  • This month: 53