Ndsu vs. UND I've football

sl1000794

Founding Member
Founding Member
"I got a negative rep too from some bi son fan."

What's a negative rep and how do I see how many I have? Seems to be lotsa stuff I don't understand about this site.

One other thing that I don't understand is why I end up "subscribed" to a thread just because I happen to post a reply to the thread. Then I get emails that there have been posts to the "subscribed" thread and I have to go to the thread and "unsubscribe." I shouldn't be "subscribed" to a thread just because I post to it! There are probably more issues that I have with the site, but it's late and memory is failing me for the night.

ps: Last year Div. 1 football attendance was led by Ohio State with 744,075. Number 30 in attendance was Kentuckey with 403,002. NDSU had an attendance at home games of 167,136 - best in the FCS.

pps: Last year UND Fighting Sioux Hockey had an attendance of 253,344 at home games which was over 25% higher than the number 2 team in all of Div. 1 schools. This even though there are 4 schools with larger venues than UND … Ohio State with almost 6,000 more seats; Nebraska Omaha almost 5,000 more; and Wisconsin and Conn. almost more 4,000.

UND Hockey is a BIG deal in collegiate sports!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

WormWiggler

Founding Member
Founding Member
I think you get a notification if you get a positive or negative rep point. Seems like there needs to be a thumbs down box, if you want to disagree and save the negative rep thing for bad behavior, like swearing, personal attacks, racist stuff, basically things most don't want to have on the site, What say you Vollmer?

shorthairsrus

Founding Member
Founding Member
:;:deadhorseV man get rid of the emails please. I got a negative rap and a pm from a disgruntled und fan over my posting of somebody's tshirt . Every thread that I ever started on football on fbo. And none of them had to do with und would always get into a pi $$ing match football vs hockey. I gave up starting threads (which in general were about the weeks game) and I certainly will not start one on this site. Hockey fans go start your own thread. As far as the number of fans that isn't a comparison; I don't watch much hockey but I do know that the ralph holds almost 50% less than the dome and your season goes on forever. Common sense they don't compare and the continual comparison of the two sports . With that said we're on to sd we need to win that to insure we have a chance for GameDay over homecoming. Go bison

NDSportsman

Founding Member
Founding Member
"I got a negative rep too from some bi son fan."

What's a negative rep and how do I see how many I have? Seems to be lotsa stuff I don't understand about this site.

One other thing that I don't understand is why I end up "subscribed" to a thread just because I happen to post a reply to the thread. Then I get emails that there have been posts to the "subscribed" thread and I have to go to the thread and "unsubscribe." I shouldn't be "subscribed" to a thread just because I post to it! There are probably more issues that I have with the site, but it's late and memory is failing me for the night.

ps: Last year Div. 1 football attendance was led by Ohio State with 744,075. Number 30 in attendance was Kentuckey with 403,002. NDSU had an attendance at home games of 167,136 - best in the FCS.

pps: Last year UND Fighting Sioux Hockey had an attendance of 253,344 at home games which was over 25% higher than the number 2 team in all of Div. 1 schools. This even though there are 4 schools with larger venues than UND … Ohio State with almost 6,000 more seats; Nebraska Omaha almost 5,000 more; and Wisconsin and Conn. almost more 4,000.

UND Hockey is a BIG deal in collegiate sports!!!

Not sure WTF your ps and pps has to do with the UND/NDSU football game. It's apples to oranges. Bison football only has 6 home games compared to UND hockey's what 20?

No UND hockey is not a big deal in collegiate sports. Hockey is a fringe sport played by 59 institutions of which only about 30 are actually D1 schools in every sport. How many UND hockey games have been on ESPN or ESPN2 in the last year?

Not sure why every NDSU/UND thread has to have something about hockey in it. Is that really all UND fans care about? If so that's pretty sad. Congratulations you are on the same level as Rochester Institute of Technology a fricking D3 school! ;:;bowdown

sdwxman

Founding Member
Founding Member
Oh boy. Another hockey/football pissing match. FBO deja vue...

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
and boom goes the dynamite!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

camper

Founding Member
Founding Member
I agree that college hockey is much more popular than college football. Proof, they have girl hockey teams in college. :;:muahaha

jdinny

Founding Member
Founding Member
worm wiggles,

I knew what the outcome would be, most people did, but then why are the bison fans called,arrogant delusional,????

we knew what would happen, they came in did it and now your undies are in a bunch because it finally hit you and every other WHO fan how bad they really freaking are?

sure bad rep point me, that fine

but heres the numbers we all like numbers. 4 yards rushing, 61 total, on a WEAK bison defense....good luck bubba good luck

- - - Updated - - -

worm wiggles I do agree with the thumbs down thing... I certainly don't agree with everything people ay but don't bad rep point them

camper

Founding Member
Founding Member
worm wiggles,

I knew what the outcome would be, most people did, but then why are the bison fans called,arrogant delusional,????

we knew what would happen, they came in did it and now your undies are in a bunch because it finally hit you and every other WHO fan how bad they really freaking are?

sure bad rep point me, that fine

but heres the numbers we all like numbers. 4 yards rushing, 61 total, on a WEAK bison defense....good luck bubba good luck

- - - Updated - - -

worm wiggles I do agree with the thumbs down thing... I certainly don't agree with everything people ay but don't bad rep point them

Only a pussy would neg rep another guy. Seeessh.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 53
  • This month: 44
  • This month: 37
  • This month: 33
  • This month: 31
  • This month: 27
  • This month: 20
  • This month: 19
  • This month: 18