Ndsu vs. UND I've football

zoops

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'd love to see UND win as I'm a grad and lifelong fan or at least keep it close but after watching their game vs. Drake and the Bison's game vs. Montana I don't think that's realistic. The Bison's offense is leaps and bounds better and while the UND defense is pretty decent I don't think it will be enough as they're going to be on the field all day. The Bison just have a lot more talent, plain and simple. 34-13 I think. Glad to see the game being played again though. I get a kick out of reading a lot of guys on bisonville say that this game doesn't matter and shouldn't be played yadda yadda and then a bunch of them say this will be the first NDSU-UND game they have seen. Get a clue youngsters. Seems to make a lot more sense to play this game than some of the non-conference games they schedule like a Drake or an Incarnate Word. Of course being in different conferences makes the scheduling difficult but the effort should be made; it's good for the state.

Not to toot my own horn, but I have to say I was pretty spot-on! Beep beep. UND just not close to being as talented as NDSU and couldn't move the ball a lick and the defense was on the field all day. Game really wasn't even as close as the score. It was fun to see the excitement around though, seemed almost everyone I saw in Bismarck this morning out and about was wearing team gear.

DustyG33

Founding Member
Founding Member
Final stats. 61yds total offense that's embarrassing

Attachments

image.jpg

Fracman

Founding Member
Founding Member
Not one turnover that is pretty good way to go UND

jdinny

Founding Member
Founding Member
So now that the game is done can we at least at the very least get a statement from the WHO fans that the bison are at a different level? Or is a 34-9 ass strumming not enough?

Trip McNeely

Founding Member
Founding Member
good game. I like the way UND kept it close. they really fought hard and have supreme athletes compared to most FBS opponents.......... now a realistic non-delusional comment. UND just got the living shit knocked out of them by an opponent who has weathered the storm and recruiting trail for a helluva lot longer. hockey is just around the corner, come back when you are the sundogs.

Trip McNeely

Founding Member
Founding Member
fightingsoiux? where you at bud? aren't you the duschnozzle that rep-pointed me for being a delusional bison fan? pretty good game huh? was I delusional when I said UND wouldn't be able to run the ball on NDSU? 4 Yards rushing? . . . . not too shabby

- - - Updated - - -

my favorite play was in the first quarter when the UND ran a swing pass and the QB literally dropped back and stared the running back down all the way from the backfield for about 7 seconds to the edge. holy shit, even a 7th grade football player knew what he was doing.

Feildhunter701

Founding Member
Founding Member
image.jpg
Well they beat Wyoming. It was one of the more business like game to be at. Good throw back for north dakota sports. There wasn't to many souix fans there. Sleep tight #bisonnation

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
I've heard of a poor loser before, but poor winners is much worse
#goodjobndsu

DirtyMike

Founding Member
Founding Member
Good lord marble. You talk about being able to take and give shit. Maybe take some of your own advice. I did win a bet and am $100 richer today. They couldn't resist 20 points.

deleted_account

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'm a bison football fan and Sioux hockey fan. So there. This "rivalry" really brings out the dbags on both sides.

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
20160126_193959.jpg:;:stirthepot

Embarrassing!!! This is why the UND had to change their name, because of disrespect to a spiritual animal. People this why, native Americans will never forget the historical trauma of past. you should be ashamed to be so ignorant and cruel.

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 53
  • This month: 44
  • This month: 35
  • This month: 32
  • This month: 31
  • This month: 27
  • This month: 20
  • This month: 19