lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
20160126_182725.jpg

Shameless!!

Marbleyes

Founding Member
Founding Member
Good lord marble. You talk about being able to take and give shit. Maybe take some of your own advice. I did win a bet and am $100 richer today. They couldn't resist 20 points.

I missed the part were you were giving me shit. Still don't see it. It seemed like you wanted me to say the bi son and Sioux are at different levels. Thought it was pretty clear I thought they were at different levels by picking the bi son to win by 25 points. Either way, buy something pretty for yourself with that $100. :;:cheers

FightingSioux

Founding Member
Founding Member
Man the und offense sucked. Change QB or something. 61 yards is horrible . The QB could at least have thrown some risky balls and tried to get yards . Some picks with more yards may have got und somewhere.

The und secondary also played too soft and didn't take chances. They did a good job keeping the bison in front of them but let them catch every ball. They need to take risks and try to int at least once!

Hopefully the talent catches up after 4 years of bubba ball because year two and we are only half way there

WormWiggler

Founding Member
Founding Member
12049419_10204600780436134_1209654652310422350_n.jpg

I don't follow footsball, this is the pre game prayer. Is it normal to have opposing team members attend?

- - - Updated - - -

It may have been post game

jdinny

Founding Member
Founding Member
Is there any WHO Fans left ? Chirping pretty loud before the game there like crickets now.........musta been a pretty gut wrenching defeat to actually see it first hand how much better in all facets of the game the bison are.

DirtyMike

Founding Member
Founding Member
I missed the part were you were giving me shit. Still don't see it. It seemed like you wanted me to say the bi son and Sioux are at different levels. Thought it was pretty clear I thought they were at different levels by picking the bi son to win by 25 points. Either way, buy something pretty for yourself with that $100. :;:cheers
You're impossible.

WormWiggler

Founding Member
Founding Member
Is there any WHO Fans left ? Chirping pretty loud before the game there like crickets now.........musta been a pretty gut wrenching defeat to actually see it first hand how much better in all facets of the game the bison are.

chirp chirp, what is your point, the outcome was what both sides expected, not was hoped for by Sioux fans. See ya at the hockey game ;)

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
So who scored the most runs and were there any overtime periods or shoot outs

Duckslayer100

Founding Member
Founding Member
So who scored the most runs and were there any overtime periods or shoot outs

It was a really clean game. In fact, the only hiccup came at halftime when the NDSU cheerleaders took to the field, but fell over dead right before their show. Apparently they starved from not being able to graze during the first half. Damn artificial turf!

camper

Founding Member
Founding Member
It was a really clean game. In fact, the only hiccup came at halftime when the NDSU cheerleaders took to the field, but fell over dead right before their show. Apparently they starved from not being able to graze during the first half. Damn artificial turf!

Cute. We did see the und cheerleaders wallowing in the mud puddle west of the dome. With the pig barn so close I wasn't sure until I saw their cheerleading outfits.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member

i dont care who you are that right there is funnies

Marbleyes

Founding Member
Founding Member
Be careful there is a butt hurt Sioux fan handing out bad rep points.;:;bowdown

Lame. I got a negative rep too from some bi son fan. Wish it would show who gave them so we would know who the babies are. Right away I figured it was camper but it wasn't. I have an idea of a couple possible babies that it may have been. I did notice that camper got his rep points hammered. Why? Lighten up people.
For those of you who feel its necessary to give bad rep points because you don't like what someone is saying, get a life and maybe don't read bi son and Sioux threads because you are bound to not like what will be said from one side or the other. Or just hide behind an anonymous "I showed them" option on this site because that's cool.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 57
  • This month: 44
  • This month: 40
  • This month: 33
  • This month: 32
  • This month: 29
  • This month: 26
  • This month: 21
  • This month: 19