Need your mechanic thoughts

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Still blowing out 2015 Fords, Nice price, best pickup on the road...it's a win win

Yoby

Founding Member
Founding Member
Your comments on the electrical sparks made me go back to this thread to see if you ever figured out your issue.

DirtyMike

Founding Member
Founding Member
Changed out O2 sensor and plugs/wires. Took care of my lean codes. I was still getting a P0300 random misfire code. Took it to another mechanic friend that took care of that. I'm guessing it was simple because he didn't charge me and gave me a stick of moose summer sausage. It still has a bit of a miss at idle that I can't figure out.

SDMF

Founding Member
Founding Member
Changed out O2 sensor and plugs/wires. Took care of my lean codes. I was still getting a P0300 random misfire code. Took it to another mechanic friend that took care of that. I'm guessing it was simple because he didn't charge me and gave me a stick of moose summer sausage. It still has a bit of a miss at idle that I can't figure out.

Shoulda put in 2 can's 'o Seafood and pulled "Num-Num" back to Bismarck @ 80MPH.

DirtyMike

Founding Member
Founding Member
It's running. Still throws a misfire code every once in a while. My mechanic friend says we'll worry about it when its warmer out. His shop isn't heated. Something about a fuel pressure regulator sensor. Sounds made up.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 132
  • This month: 118
  • This month: 70
  • This month: 64
  • This month: 59
  • This month: 56
  • This month: 54
  • This month: 51
  • This month: 49